ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ✧*。[H] [Tichondrius] <Technique> CE 12/12M ~ LATE NIGHT FRI/SAT ~ LFM for Shadowlands

:small_red_triangle_down: Faction: Horde | Realm: Tichondrius

:small_red_triangle_down: Raid Times: 8-11 PM PST Fridays and Saturdays.

:small_red_triangle_down: Recruiting: DPS that are interested in trialing for Shadowlands mythic raiding.

Anyone who is interested in joining as a social / fill raider are more than welcome to join!

:small_red_triangle_down: About us: We’re a very friendly and active community. We have PvP enthusiasts that love arenas or RBGs, key connoisseurs that will do M+ key groups, and in general fun people that like to just hang out in discord or play other games together! Again, we’ll also take in any casual/social players that are interested in finding a cool guild to play with :smile:

If you are interested in joining the mythic raid team we promote a kind, patient, and positive raiding environment. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier. We use a fair loot council system for loot. We also offer guild commodities such as heavily discounted or free consumables as well as generous guild repairs, via funds from BoEs.

:small_red_triangle_down: Contacts:

• GM: NukFur#0990 (Discord) / NukFur#1660 (Battlenet)
  • Officer: Medyns#0609 (Discord) / Medyns#1643 (Battlenet)
  • Officer: Sona#4585 (Discord) / Sona#12734 (Battlenet)

Feel free to reach out to any one of us (or post below) if you are interested at all in joining, or have any questions :smiley:

1 Like

Still looking for all DPS, got 6/12M tonight! Feel free to add any of us!

1 Like

Got our heroic run going this Sunday night, which anyone who is interested in checking us out is free to come to =)

1 Like

Got Vexiona to 28% last week, we’re looking at a kill this week! Still looking for strong DPS!

Killed Vexiona tonight, 7/12M now! Woohoo :smiley:

Still recruiting all socials or DPS that are interested in trialing! Strong emphasis on those who would be interested in fill raiding (free kills and free loot for when ya wanna play with a cool guild!)

Still recruiting more DPS for our roster. Ra-Den prog going very smoothly, looking like maybe a kill soon. Feel free to add any of us if you’re interested in joining!

1% wipe on Ra-den last weekend. AND he got nerfed the other day! He’s definitely going down easily on Friday and we can start working on Drest’agath.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any interest in joining the guild. As always, strong emphasis on social/casual players that would like to be a sub/fill raider and/or join a cool community! We will also still trial DPS.

Drest’agath down, 9/12M now! Still looking for more DPS players for our core roster, but anyone is still welcome to reach out!

We got some amazing progress on Il’gynoth this weekend after downing Drest’agath. Our lowest pull was 4%, and that was without Vantus Runes! Looking very promising for 10/12M soon :smile:

Still recruiting; now is a great time to reach out as well! Anyone interested in being a social guildie and/or a fill raider is always more than welcome.

Hoping we can chat!

I have a warlock & mage that meet your criteria and the times are perfect for me please reach out !

We got Il’gynoth down last night, and we’re already checking out P2 of Carapace! We still have DPS slots up in the air-- we would really like exceptional ranged players for our push to CE. Now is also a great time to trial, for anyone who is interested.

Of course, as always, any social or fill raiders are welcome to reach out as well; we’re a cool bunch of guys!

Multi class R1 / flex player, looking to raid on Rdruid and Ele shaman Bronzer#11265

Still LFM DPS!

Ranged dps where yall at i got free milk for ya

Your raid times fit what im looking for! But im not ranged and just came back after 8 years away from retail.

Any room for me?

Hi, I added both officers and would like to see if I can apply somewhere to raid.

Still looking for people. Ideally destro, fire mage, and BM, but will consider other ranged and demon hunters as well

Still recruiting, heavy preference to Fire Mage/Destro Lock/BM Hunt, but other ranged/DH will be considered as well, so feel free to reach out.