478 Rogue, 6/12M LF Guild

Hello,
My guild very recently stopped raiding. I am looking for a CE guild with with a mature mindset and focus on progression and Mythic 6/12 at minimum.

About me
I am a Big rogue in a small package - 478 ilvl and 6/12M. I have CE Argus, Ghuun and Jaina. I also have a long history of raiding at a high level going back to Wrath.

I offer you high damage, great mechanics and exceptional attendance. I do mythic plus, PVP and Visions to optimize my loot options. I research encounters before hand and I learn from my mistakes quickly.

Extremely loyal, and happy to sit, I am an asset to your team if you are looking for a high performing rogue or melee multi-classer in general. All I ask for is a chance to prove myself and move through the ranks.

Times: Weekdays/weekends after 5pm EST
Preference is for HORDE but I will consider Alliance.

Info below: Mind the spaces in the links

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/Spacemonster
Logs - www.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/tichondrius/spacemonster
Raiderio - raider. io /characters/us/tichondrius/Spacemonster

BTAG - Hepy#1456
Discord - Uchimata#0524

Hi Spacemonster, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 5/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Storm 7/12M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - Exceptional only
Ranged: All classes - Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Priest, Warlock
Healer: All classes - Closed

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 7/12M 12/12H
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

What does your end time look like? Is 2am EST too late? I know alliance is 2nd to you, but heres the option:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 5/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Spacemonster,

I’m sorry your team stopped raiding! I hope the guild’s goals were complete, if not necessarily your own.

I understand your preference is horde, but if you’re open to Alliance guilds, Pandamonium just hit 9/12 and is pushing for CE. We’re looking specifically for a rogue in terms of melee dps.

Here’s the spam:

Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 5/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Current Progression
8/12 Mythic Nyalotha (Raden at 18%)
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Any other exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in Nyalotha!

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in this final tier of BfA and into Shadowlands. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

About Us: We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule: Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking: We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression: 8/12M

Our Goals: Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)