478 Ret Paladin - Horde-Thrall-US LF Mythic NYA/Mythic+ Guild

Hi, I am making this post in an effort to find a Mythic raiding guild to join. My goal is to get CE before shadowlands, as well as complete all dungeons with +20 or higher key and reach a raider io score of 3k or higher. I believe I’ve have come as far as I think I can on my own. Pugging can only go so far. As of writing this my Raider Io score is 2309. I also was able to get AOTC a while back. I don’t have logs unfortunately but that is something I would very much like to learn more about and get into. I would leave links to my armory, Raider io, and Raidbots down below but I can’t. However, I would be happy to provide that info upon request.

I would be more than happy to transfer to whatever server I need to go to in order to find the perfect guild. I’m also plenty happy to faction change for the perfect guild. I’ll want to make sure its the perfect guild before dropping that much money but I am willing to do it.

I am not toxic or rude to anyone and I’m about as anti-drama as they come. While I do have goals in-game and I am serious about achieving them, that does not mean I do not want to have a good time and meet new friends. I don’t leave keys if they aren’t timed and I am willing to help out fellow guildies gear up alts or gear up new recruits. I spend alot of time researching fights and learning mechanics. As well as bring all of my own consumables for everything. I have 3 kids so I would prefer raid times that are later in the evening. preferably 9pm or later start time, or a bit of flexibility with earlier raid times.

Battle.Net - Khaldios#1351
Main toon name - Annomaander
Discord ID - Annomaander_Rake#8643

also if anyone cares to know, I’m 26.

Thank you for your consideration

-Anno