8/12M 478 Havoc DH LF CE Shadowlands home

Hi,

8/12M exp atm, looking to trial for a CE roster heading into Shadowlands.

Can make any days/times. Pref horde.

Previous CE raider who took an extended break due to work but can finally return to a more hardcore schedule. Previous end game raiding experience going all the way back to Burning Crusade.

Can maintain an alt or more if needed.

Can link logs/fill out applications. Pls leave links or tags below.

i know new guilds are scary and all, but check out our info below and if u wanna chat further add my btag

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

Any class/spec is currently on the table for us, but we are seeking players that learn from mistakes, can dodge mechanics, pump dps/hps, and has fun while doing so.

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag: Chugs#11757

Hey there, check out our site if you’re interested, could always use people like you on our roster

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

BBF#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

This is a bump.

Hey would love to chat more. Hit me at Cran#1145 we are currently extending on Mythic Nzoth

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Check out Morning Brew on Illidan - Horde, Illidan’s premier MORNING mythic raid guild.

We’re 11/12M. We raid 9AM EST until Noon Wed/Thu/Fri. We have an immediate core DPS spot open on N’zoth prog.

You can find us on Twitch/Youtube if you search our guild name to see our raid environment.

Battle net / Discord Contacts:
Devild80#1939 / Shadownoodle#8599
Without#1930 / Withoutt#8803
Itswhatever#11728 / Solomon#8126
Ozean#11822 / Ocean#5862

Hi Topshelfnut,

We’re a horde guild recruiting for shadowlands and looking for returning players with prior raid experience similar to yours. We raid a fairly casual 9-hour per week schedule, and come to raid highly organized and prepared to take advantage of that limited schedule. As an example, raid testing started yesterday and that means we’ll have guides for the first few bosses they tested up on our discord within the next week or two.

If you want to read more about us or drop us an application, you can do so at our guild LFM post linked below

Let’s get it bumpin

We out here tryna play WoW

What’s up. I think our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers 2/12 M 12/12 H Pushing Mythic- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need DPS - Ranged or Melee

Cumplexity 12/12 H Pushing Mythic - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need Healers and DPS - Melee or Ranged

Misdemeanors 9/12 Heroic - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No Drink Minimum - New Group - Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a DPS and Healers. Ranged or Melee

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

Still looking and applying!