478 Fury War LF CE Guild

Currently searching for a CE raid team to join for SL. Looking for join a weekday raid team. I main Fury will play Arms if It happens to come back as the better spec but pref to be Fury. Looking into a few different classes for SL which is a in-between of Spriest/Frost DK/Rogue or staying Fury/Arms. I do plan on having 1 alt raid ready during the raid tiers in case of fight requirements.

Currently not raiding been on a couple week break. So pretty much free to trial at anytime currently.

Currently Horde on Mal’Ganis willing to xfer to a different server if needed
Current Prog for the Xpac was 3/8 Mythic Uld 9/9 Mythic BoD 2/2 Heroic CoS 7/8 Mythic EP and 12/12 Mythic Nya

_https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/y%C3%BAuki
_https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39464628

Preferred raid times are 5-11 PST anywhere in that time bracket
Discord Yúuki#5073
BNet Lightsgrace#11581
Feel free to Add/Msg usually on in the mid afternoon after I get home from work around 330 PST and weekends most of the day.

Hello Yuki, would love to have a chat with you, lmk if this post interests you <3

Hi Yuuki,

We are a CE guild looking for a Warrior or Spriest (Prefer Spriest for sure though) for the SL raid team. If you are interested, the wowprogress link has our application and more information (loot, what’s provided by guild, etc). I also am passing your bnet on to our recruiter. Below is our spam.

Thank You and hope to hear from you,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610