478 DK - warlock 8/12M LF guild

Unholy Dk here, looking for an active guild with similar progression (8-9/12M)going for CE, 2 raid nights preferably, I can provide logs (just have those post nerf 1) and I have mythic experience since WOD.

I also have a 470 warlock (still gearing) could change to main given the chance.

You can contact me, btag: Gendibal#1130
Or you can post here.
Thanks

bumping 10char

Hey Bud.

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for a boomkin that can flex heals for us when needed. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.

Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

thanks for the reply, I can’t raid mornings tho

Hey Gendibal, would love to talk more with you. We’re currently in need of a DK to flesh out our mythic roster. You can contact me on BNet @ JHiggy76#1920.

Our guild just formed 3 weeks ago and we’re already 3/12 mythic. Former CE leadership & aiming for 12/12M before prepatch. We raid on T/W/Thr @ 8:30-11:30 server (9:30-12:30 EST). If you have any interest please contact me!

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post.