Faction: HORDE
Cleared: 3/12M
B-Tag: Credible#1641
Discord: Pezou#1770
Logs: Ask via B-Tag or Discord
iLvl: 477+
Neck Lvl: 90
Cloak Rank: 15 (89 Resistance)
Availability: I work Monday-Friday: 0600-1400 EST. I would prefer evening times, but can do late night as well (depending circumstanes).

Comments: Looking to stay on Area52, though would be open to server transfer.

We are interested. We are located on Stormrage Alliance. Contacts at bottom of guild spam. GL!

< WHYPE > is a Two-day progression guild on Stormrage alliance. Formed by a group of friends who play competitive Overwatch. Our goal is to provide a competitive raid environment with a fun atmosphere. We also run high Mythic Plus keys daily, old raids, and even PvP. Our raid times are:

• TUE 8-11 PM EST
  • WED 8-11 PM EST
  • THUR 8-11 PM EST(OPTIONAL) Progression extension or Farm clears.

We also run Heroic full-clears for alts on Thursdays and previous raids for transmog and mounts on Fridays at 8 PM EST.

Current Progression:
5/12M AOTC

Recruitment

Currently, we are in need of:

Tanks: FULL (No openings)
Ranged DPS: MED (Lock, Mage, Spriest, Boomy)
Melee DPS: LOW (Warrior, DH, DK
Healers: LOW (Paladin, Priest, Hybrid w/ viable OS)

All exceptional players will be considered no matter class/spec
All applicants must be mythic ready, minimum AOTC, 470, 15 cloak.

Expectations

From every applicant we expect:

• Deep knowledge of their spec/class.
  • Preparedness for every raid.
  • High raid attendance. (80%+)
  • Communication with the team via Discord. (Working mic)
  • Ability to prove past performance. (Warcraft logs)
  • Respect towards members and leaders of the community!

Contacts

If you are interested in joining us have a look at our Discord:

• discord.gg/uMpNkCb

Guild Contacts:
Filthyphill (recruitment officer) discord = FilthySwiz#6087
Nyleran (GM) Vent1narc#21410 discord = Vent1narc#0001
Ronini (Vice GM) Discord = Ron#9026

We are on server. Raid schedule M, W 7:30-10:30pm EST

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey I added you on discord, but wanted to post our info here too!

I look forward to speaking to you!

Hey Pezou,

is a Horde guild on US-Bleeding Hollow formed from a returning core of Top 100 players looking to recruit for end of BFA and into Shadowlands. Many of us spend time playing games outside of WoW such as LoL and PoE as well as pushing higher m+ keys. While building a community is important our number one goal is to establish a raid team that pushes rankings. As a result, we are mainly looking for returning players or those with a solid raid history.

Raid times are T/Th/Sun 9-12 EST (same as ST)

Please feel free to reach out to myself (James#1657) or the other officer Bho (Bho#11601) and we’ll be happy to chat.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Mythic. We are accepting all classes and would like to find a couple more active/consistent raiders to add to our group. We raid Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey there! We’re currently in need of ranged DPS and healers to push farther into Mythic! Check us out!

< Uplifted >
@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

Weekend Mythic Team Information:

We’re laid-back adults working together to kill the big bad video game bosses! We’re chill and like to have fun while learning from our mistakes during our 8 hour week! We’re currently building our new roster to progress into Mythic Ny’alotha and Shadowlands!

Raid Times:

• Friday 8-11pm Central (9pm-12am Eastern)
  • Saturday 8-11pm Central (9pm-12am Eastern)

Goal:
Kill Mythic bosses while having a good time with friends. Current progression: 3/12M.

Expectations:

• AOTC or Mythic experience
  • Positive attitude
  • Weekly completions (ex: +15/Visions)
  • Good performance visible through logs

Needs:

• Healer (Monk/Priest pref)
  • Mage (High)
  • Warlock (High)
  • Hunter (High)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Any other EXCEPTIONAL DPS

Interested?? Add us now!

lazycharlie#7651 (Discord)
J3WBOT#6945 (Discord)

P.S. Friendly socials are welcomed! :palm_tree:

Hey bud we could use a full time boomkin on our roster I see you work Monday thru Friday we raid Saturday morning is that’s something that might work for you check us out