477 Veng DH LF guild to do keys/hangout with

Im 12/12H experienced but lost interest in raiding but looking to get back into raiding for Shadowlands. Im 3k IO and mainly looking to push keys with a fun and active guild. Available most evenings, bnet tag is Sangua#1550

btag thugnificent#11223
discord Thugnificent#2056

hey my community and guild < Nerds With Attitude > we run kys every night and we are looking to fill our raid team for shadowlands we got AOTC in 5 weeks and we finished Mythic at 5/12 because we could not fill 20 ppl every week in an old reply i left my btag and discord if you are still looking , good luck and have a great day .

Greetings Diego!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.