477 ilvl Resto Shaman lfg

4/12 mythic experience, looking for 2 nights/week raid group.

Hey :slight_smile: We raid Fri/Sat 10p-1a CST (8p-11p PST or 11p-2a EST)… currently 4/12M but pushing… need a solid heal team so working on that right now and then we are great!! Talk to me? pnutbutter#1472. Hope to talk with you soon. :slight_smile:

Consider us on Proudmoore alliance side. We could use another healer and currently have no shamans of any spec.

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a solid core of about 15 people and are looking to add a few more. If you are ready to push into mythic raids this is the place for you. We expect players to show up with consumables as well as in depth knowledge of the fights.

Currently recruiting

• DPS Melee (Warrior, Monk)
  • DPS Ranged (Shaman, Mage, Spriest)
  • Heals (Shaman, Disc Priest, Monk)
    All exceptional players will be considered

Mythic Raid Schedule

• Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
  • Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Optional alt run

• Saturday, 7-9pm PST
  • Sunday, 7-9pm PST

Current Progression

• 6/12M (main)
  • 3/12M (alts)

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475 Discord: Bmt#1369
Bnet: bigmiles#1563
Bnet: Zasadel#1790

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our newly formed guild is currently 7/12M, with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST. We are considering adding a temporary third day to help make sure we push to get CE this tier!

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213).

Hey we are interested in adding one more healer to our ranks

Let me know if you’ve had any luck. 11/12M guild looking for a Rsham.

Mattak#7794 (Disc).

Hi Goldilock,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. We’re probably a bit more serious than the guild you’re intending to find, but have a look and see if you think we might be worth investing a 3rd raid night into.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Gold,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: All Classes

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: All Classes

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Please Join our Discord for more information and to submit Application.
discord(.)gg/TDmHAhW

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Two nights is what we offer!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members.

If your interested add my b-tag Jacby#1536. Also, we’re horde. and on bleeding-hollow.