477 Holy Priest 11/12 LF Guild

As title states, I am 477ilvl, Neck 92, Cloak Resistance at 86 and I am looking for a new guild.

The current guild I am with is taking a break from raiding until Shadowslands and I am looking to branch out and moving up into a new guild.
While I am 11/12, I have a lot of expereince on Nzoth and be willing to join a guild who is progressing or already have Nzoth on farm.

I am normally a very active player, having daily loggins, completing several 15+ keystones a week and always looking to do all forms of current content to get as big of an edge as possible. I am also willing to assist other guildies with assisting in keys if the body is needed and I enjoy doing alt content.

I am currently on Area-52 Horde. I am willing to go Alliance as well.

Hey! We aren’t quite as far along in progression as your last guild as we are 3/12, but we could definitely use a solid Priest healer. Below is our recruitment information. Let me know if you have any interest or questions. Thanks!

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (465ilvl minimum)

• Warlock: High
  • Shadow Priest: High
  • Disc Priest: High
  • Demon Hunter (DPS): Medium
  • Mistweaver Monk: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there!!

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Monk, DH, DK,
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Boom, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( druid , priest)
Ranged DPS- (Warlock Mage Druid)
Melee - Warrior
Any strong dps players.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

Hello there.

Our guild spam can be found here: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM

TL:DR is:

We are a group of returning players building and gearing our raid core for Shadowlands. We are Alliance on Dalaran and we run mid-high keys on raid off nights. We are not big on just raid logging and are working to build an active guild for PVE and PVP.

Raids T & TH 7:30-9:30pm PST

My contact info is below if interested. Good luck!

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord