477 Holy / Disc priest and 478 Unholy / Blood Death knight 9/12M xp

Currently both 9/12M Ny’alotha, with experience on Ily.

Holy Priest has a 91 neck, all essences to rank 3, have Mythic raiding experience since Wrath, and willing to switch back to Holy Paladin for Shadowlands.

Unholy/Frost DK with Tank OS has 91 neck, all essences to rank 3, with Mythic raiding experience dating back to Wrath also. Willing to switch to Boomkin or DH to fill role that is best needed for the potential Guild.
Will provides logs :smile:

My Bnet is : Chumbly#11483

Cheers!

Hey there, I’ll just post our basic information here for you to take a look at.

Guild & Server: Caustic - Illidan

Raid Times/Days: M/Tu/Th 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Current Progression: 12/12M (US 211 WP)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Em#2393 Btag: Emery#11930 or Discord: chim#3643 Btag: bts#11523

Requirements: Past CE and current expac mythic raiding exp preferred

Needs: Extremely HIGH need for Holy Paladin or Disc Priest. Any exceptional Ranged DPS feel free to apply :slight_smile:

Have a nice day! :)^^

Chumblyz,
My shaman healer needs to step down due to work and I need an upgrade at the DH position. We are 2 Day 7/12M on Area 52. If you are interested hit me up. I sent a BT to you and my spam is below. Thanks, Pain

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 7/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
7/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 6/7

Needs: (As of 5/14/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

hello , Raiders R Us on US-Zul’jin is recruiting players of all roles to finish out the tier and get right into the next tier afterwards.

Recruiting players who still have interest in World of Warcraft, and enjoy bettering their characters for their own sake and the raid teams sake. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

We do well for 9 hours a week and expect players to push themselves even harder. We could be doing even better. M+ is a focus of our group as well.

The choo choo Train Brigade on thrall are looking for some exceptional players. We are 6/12M with a 10% wipe on Vex. We raid Fri/Sat 12-3 EST. Let me know if you’re interested. Either way Good luck in your search.

Djinnx#11332

If you are willing to drop down to a guild with lower prog then we would have openings for the priest right now and potentially hpally in shadowlands.

The Church - Proudmoore (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
5/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)