477 Bm hunter or 475 Holy priest

Hunter current exp is 8/12 m and Priest is 3/12 m

I am currently looking for a new place to call home with the new raid coming out I found myself having a burning desire to push a bit harder.

I am hoping to find a more semi-hardcore team something along 2 days a week.

I have been playing this game since vanilla, so I have no issues thinking on my feet, and looking up boss Strat is not something, that is uncommon for myself. My main goal is mythic, with at least half of the raid zone cleared or at least a good attempt. After all, we do have 7 more months of this xpac to deal with.

I do expect the guilds that contact me or post a reply to have a certain standard for their raiders example, have their raider do a mandatory mythic + 10 per week, with season four it will be raised to a min of a +15( sadly I have seen some guilds try to enforce this but fail to make all raiders follow thru), which I don’t understand, since it is pretty much free gear, whether the run is timed or not).

To be frank, what I am looking for is a guild that understands that in order to raid you would have to put in some work. Not everyone wants to farm normal and heroic until the next xpac drop, Also I would want the guild to have a good social atmosphere, I sure no one wants to log into a graveyard outside of raid time.

The priest’s neck is 89 and the hunter is 91

Btag cheapsuit388#1171

I have the option of playing either one of the two classes

still, looking for a new team/home

Hey there! We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] Under Pressure

What we are looking for: heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

Contact me directly: Cyd#1968 or Nyrro#11352

Hey, Special Friends would be interested in your hunter if you’re still looking for a home, we’re 5/12M and raid on Tuesday and Wednesday 9PM-Midnight eastern, do mythic+ regularly and have a decent Warzone community too.

If you want to read more about our raid requirements since you seem interested in that check here.

ty for the reply

hello polyme,
The Church on proudmoore is interested in talking with you about joining our current roster. We are current 4/13 m progression. if you would like to contact me my btag is blazs#1430 and discord Blazs#7702

bump, still looking