479 Blood Dk LF Guild/M+ Group CE Exp

No longer needed

Hello there
We are.looking to add a dk to our group in shadowlands.
Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally/Spriest/WW Monk/DK
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Bumping the post

Hi Nato,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We could always use more tanks for keys, and our raid tanks would like to swap to DPS roles when I manage to recruit tanks to replace them. We do raid at 6pm CST, which may be a bit too early for you to make our raids, but I’m going to continue this post under the assumption that you might be able to make it work for the right fit.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

I know you would have fun at Dojo.

Still looking for the right fit, feel free to reach out. Looking for a long term home with the right environment.

Hello,

Choo Choo Train Brigade is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 10/12M (Carapace at 0%, I know annoying). We are currently recruiting players for Mythic progression and shadowlands.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. . We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST
Sat: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST

Thurs: Heroic sales and Jana mount runs

~Tank~
OT spot open - Looking for BDK/VDH

Ideally we’re looking for a long term tank that compliments our current mt/rl (Brm monk) for SL and beyond. He’s a multi-class tanking theory crafting weirdo. If you’re interested in a new home please reach out to me whenever you can! Thanks!

To apply contact:
Bnet: Perifery#1135
Discord: Perifery#2420