477, 7/12M, 2816io DK LF Horde Home

Hey all! I’m a 7/12M, 2816io, 477ilvl Death Knight looking for a new WoW home. I’ve got a level 90 neck and a maxed cloak. I main Blood but am also geared and solid at Frost and Unholy. I don’t play alts, generally, but sometimes I dabble just long enough to remember why I don’t like alts. My current guild is fantastic but their raid times no longer work for me and I strongly prefer Horde. I am looking for a guild that:

1. is populated by positive, engaging, fun, mature folks. No raging, no shaming, no yelling, etc.

2. does not tolerate misogyny, homophobia, racism, etc. but can also appreciate a good sex joke.

3. raids 4-8 hours per week and has CE in its sights. If we don’t get it, I’m not crushed. But I’d like it to be a goal.

4. is well-established, well-managed, well-structured and stable.

5. is Horde (no exceptions).

6. is fun to be in! Toxicity and all of the usual gamer-crud is not my bag.

7. is on a A:H balanced server that isn’t low population. This last one isn’t a must but it is a bonus. Busy 50:50 servers just feel better.

Times that work for me: Sunday nights are great. Weeknights are okay, too, but would need to end by 11pm, latest. I’m also open to early morning (before 7:30am) raiding. The older I get, the more the early morning appeals to me. Fridays and Saturdays are off limits. I’m on east coast time. I am committed to my current guild until 5/28 to tide them over and make the loss of a progression tank smooth.

About me: I’m 35. I own a successful business. I have a lady-friend and a dog. I am very busy and stressed with work and I love playing WoW to escape. I’ve been playing on and off since Vanilla and have done everything from casual play to CE. Pushing keys is my main passion and I lead a dedicated m+ group. Raiding is my second love. They are different beasts but both fun to tame for different reasons. I adore Death Knight. The class fantasy, transmog, spell names, the whole thing is lovely. If Ion deleted DK tomorrow, it would be a tossup between Pally and DH. I am pretty dependable, missing very few raids. I stay pretty positive during the wipe-fests that progression raiding can sometimes be.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to killing all the pixel-dragons with you!

Hello Dettenwulf,

Predominant is back! We are rebuilding our core and with most of our previous core returning. We are looking for competitive raiders for a fun mature environment. The guild has been going strong for 2 weeks and we are 3/12M and progressing on Shad’har (1% wipe) and Hivemind next week.

Please visit our website @ <www.>predominantguild<.org> where we will update our needs. Currently most of our members are 3/12 Mythic Ny’lotha and above. We are hoping to finalize our core in a few weeks and doing our Heroic raids for two weeks before moving onto Mythic raiding.

• Who are we?

Predominant is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. The guild dates back to WOTLK when the guild was formed with the intent of ‘hardcore’ progression raiding. Fast-forward to today where the mentality of the guild has changed but the end goal remains the same. Our goal is to raid 2-3 efficient nights a week to achieve cutting edge. Predominant raids Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8PM to 11PM EST. Most of the core are players have been raiding together for 3-10 years. We are now actively recruiting to help fill out a competitive roster going into Shadowlands.

• Who are we looking for?

Currently we are looking to recruit skilled players of all roles who can commit to 2 nights a week and be consistent. We are not a ‘hardcore’ guild but raid spots will be competitive. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for this expansion, we request all raiders to be competent and committed to not wasting the time of everybody else in the guild. Show up on time, be ready with consumables, and have your gear properly enhanced. That being said, there is no reason we can’t enjoy raiding and have a fun atmosphere.

Interested in joining? Add me to REAL-ID @ Tinyturd#11434