477 ( 473 equiped ) fury warr lf weekend mythic raiding guild

As the title says I am looking for a new home for the remainder of BFA and to go into Shadowlands with. My current prog is 5/12M with pulls on drest mythic to about 30%.

I main fury and I am aware that arms is king for warrior dps however I am not comfortable with playing arms. If thats a deal breaker then the guild prolly was not going to be a good fit.

I like to push keystones as high as possible for the grp that I am with and I like to take raid time seriously, this doesnt mean that I expect CE from any one who posts there info but I would prefer ( if any ) prog that is close but I am open to re progging on bosses if the guild is the right fit.

My current guild is progging on ra-den mythic and my main reason above all else is the environment that has started to make raiding and participating in most of the guild activities a pain to endure. I am willing to explain what this reason is through pms but not on here to provide a better explanation on the exact reasons.

Thanks for any posts and any considerations. I play most of the day and my schedule is open to most of the days of the week for raiding but i do prefer friday-sunday raid days and pm raid times.

Please post your contact info with any guild posts. And thanks again.

Hi there nyte,

If you are willing to raid Tues/Thurs, I currently have dps spots open and would love to chat! Hope to hear from you soon

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Doctersauce#1397 - Me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hi Nÿte!

Check us out and see if you think we might be a good fit.

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We were 3/8 M in EP, and currently 9/12 M Nya. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing mythic farm content on Tuesdays and progression Mythic content on Wednesdays. We have most recently downed Drest’agath, and are currently working on Il’gynoth.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their +15s done every week with little to no trouble. We have multiple guild members with .io 2.7k+. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout BfA and then into Shadowlands.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a healer and a few dps to fill in our numbers. Mythic spots are set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for rekills.

We might have a tank spot available if the fit and circumstances are right.

If interested, feel free to reach me through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312 (GM) or our recruitment officer in game sunklunk#1896

Thank you for your time.

Hi Nyte,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion.

I didn’t see a specific description of why you’re looking to raid weekends, but if it’s because the vast majority of raids go too late into the night, you might like our schedule. We raid 7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs, and we do not pull after 10 pm because we have to get up the next morning. If that works for you, read on! I think the bit about our raid culture might speak to you, and our recruitment information includes links to example raid pulls so you can get sense for what it feels like to play with us.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Hello Nyte

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet