476 resto druid lf Shadowlands raid guild

Hey all, former cutting edge raider/mythic raider in years past, looking to get back into raiding again in shadowlands. When my guild broke up at the start of the expansion, i did not do much raiding. Did get aotc but no mythic raiding with some former guildies this tier. Mainly was just doing some M+ this expansion.

Ideally i want to stay raiding on my resto druid, however, i have played holy pally at a high level in years past if that is needed as well. Ideal hours i prefer are any day 6-11 cst would be best.

Can also be a fill in for raids this tier if need be, just prefer starting back normally in shadowlands.

If interested leave me your info and i will get in contact with you.

[H] 10/12M Area 52

Currently recruiting all exceptional roles for mythic progression. Led by 15+ year veterans. Focused on raid but also do plenty of M+ as well.

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic clear night: Tues 9pm-12am EST

To contact: Bnet- Dsnyder#1748
Discord:dsnyder3#1928

Hey there,

i’d love to chat some more. heres our info for you.

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hi Treehots,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you might be used to from more serious environments. From your post, it looks like you have the prior experience we’re looking for, and our raid times fit your schedule perfectly (6-9 cst). We’d be looking for you to play your resto druid.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Good afternoon!

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

We are 4/12M trying to get further. We are currently Looking for DPS and 2 healer’s. We are A guild that has been together since 2009. We raid Tues and Sun 9 pm Eastern till 12 am. We are A causal atmosphere for raiding. If you are interested please add me Moon#1410

Hey there, I was hoping to chat with you so I figured I’d give one more post to see if you’re still looking, our schedule match’s up perfectly with yours! Here’s our info again for you.

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…56% on Ra’Den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Looking for ranged dps and a healer.

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - 7PM - 10 PM EST

Monday - 9:30PM- 11:30OM EST

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.