476 Resto Druid 3/12M

Hello all,

I am Moonfalauras, I am currently seeking a 2 days Mythic Raiding Guild Tues/Weds. Add my Btag Resoguy#1905

I am 3/12M with 0% HM wipes i’ve been raiding in WoW since 2004 below I will list my Raiding Experience

Vanilla ZG-Naxx Cleared
TBC Kara-SWP Cleared KJ Pre Nerf
WotLK Naxx-ICC Cleared Glory Drakes 12/12H 10/25 1/1H Halion 10/25
Cata T11 13/13H T12 7/7H T13 8/8H 5%
MoP T14 16/16H US98th T15 13/13H US113TH T16 14/14H US59TH 10
WoD 6/7M US37th (before guild disband) 6/10M 13/13M US305
Legion 6/7M 7/10M 1/9M 1/10M
BFA (M+ / WEEKLY HEROIC / XREALM MYTHICS)

We are an old guild upgrading our raid roster for raid progression. We are currently 12/12 Heroic and 4/12 Mythic Ny’alotha with a 0% wipe on HM. We help our members get their +15 mythic keys done weekly as well as help with PvP goals. We are looking for high quality DPS and Healers to fill out our raid roster. We raid Wednesday and Monday Nights 8-11PM EST

Please contact the following for more info:
Warguard#1900
ForlornSage#1727
Cripple#11681
Zanse#1583

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hello,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

We just came back but we seem to check the boxes you are looking for. We are more prepping for SL, but will get into heroic next week and start clearing Ny’Alotha weekly for team building and stuff to do. We also run a bunch of keys if you are into that.

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a couple of dps and a healer for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord).