476 equipped 5/12M BrM Tank LF Prog Guild

I’ll keep it simple. I’m a BrM tank (I only tank, no off-spec) looking for a progression guild. I’m well geared and was progging Xanesh before burnout hit our guild. I’ve been taking it easy, but would like to see more content before the end of the tier. It’d be great if you’re on Area 52 Horde so I don’t have to transfer, but not required. I’m ok with filling in where necessary if you’re just looking for a filler, just please be clear on the bench part in your post.

I’m open most night though I have to give heavy preference to Fri/Sat raid times due to my work/life schedule. May have a few DPS that would be interested in coming over if you’re open to transplants. Post your spam and contact info or application link.

Hey! Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Our Team … was formed ~2 months ago when heroic raiders from the guild desired a further challenge through mythic content. However, that was not enough, and we are looking to further expand our horizons for Shadowlands. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We are also dedicated to attendance and longevity from each of our raiders and are looking for raiders who are motivated to maintain our schedule, regardless of our position in a tier.

Our Goal … is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We know this will be a challenge, but what do we say to walls: not today. Our raiders know the effort required to achieve those goals, and we will do everything we possibly can to achieve those goals. That means meeting requirements like getting max mythic plus dungeon cache per week, maxed out neck and cloaks, and more.

Our Mission … is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Healers: holy paladin, resto shaman
DPS: All exceptional melee and ranged dps will be considered

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
Our current raid schedule is Sunday, 10-12am EST. However, as we fill out our roster, we will be transitioning to the following days and times for Shadowlands progression.

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

[Inside Voices Heroic] Saturday - Open to the guild’s heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. Runs 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST. This team full clears heroic easily.

[Inside Voices Normal] Friday - Open to anyone who meets normal requirements. Runs from 9:30PM to 11:00PM EST.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// forms. gle/PMVuWyna1KRHhrAh8

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

12 Hour Raid Team:
Inside Voices also has a hardcore hall of fame team which raids 12 hours/week. If you desire the pinnacle of challenge and competition, please check out their recruitment page in the link below. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// us.forums.blizzard. com/en/wow/t/a-alm-1212m-famed-slayers-stormrage-83-shadowlands-famed-recruitment/305678

Thanks Skrill, I didn’t mention it but I’d prefer to stay Horde.

Hey Grumpywun!

Currently we are looking for a couple players to fill our mythic roster for the remainder of Ny’alotha as well as going into Shadowlands. We’re attempting to progress as far into the rest of this expansion as we can while continuing to run mythic+ during off days. We’re a pretty laid back guild that wants to enjoy raiding and build a community to enjoy the people that we raid with and continue to have fun.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car - Zul’Jin
Raid Times: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST Tuesday & Thursday
Progress: 5/12 Mythic

I know you said you would prefer Friday / Saturday, however, if our times work for you I’d love to talk and tell you more about us to see if we are a good fit.

BTag: GhostToast#11626

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to one of our officers:
Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)
Geminai#1265(RealID) or Geminai#6458(Discord)
Senpaimage#1639(RealID) or Senpaimage#3668(Discord)

Hello Grumpywun

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Grumpy!
Don’t know if our times work for you
Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Any day 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Mostly pugs and keys.

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

Hey Grumpy! We are currently looking for a tank for our raid team and you seem like you’d be a great fit.

About us!

Unimportant was founded at the start of 8.3 on [H][THRALL] as a guild with the sole purpose to teach new players and inexperienced raiders how to become good at raiding and playing their class. We were, for most of the patch, a strictly heroic guild but quickly realized that as the skill level of the group increased, the desire for harder content did too. That’s where we are at now. We are one of the few successful 1 day a week weekend raiding guilds making a steady climb through mythic.

We are not a guild focused on achieving cutting edge, but instead just allowing progression to help naturally instead of worrying about the rankings we achieve or the speed we progress. Because we don’t push that stress on people, we find we progress comparatively to CE guilds in terms of pull count, due to the players feeling more relaxed and being more focused in raids, as well as being able to have a good time and enjoy the company of others in the group.

Raid Schedule and Progression

Current Progression: 6/12M

Saturday - 12pm-3pm EST

Please note, this means NOON - 3PM, not midnight.

We host heroic alt runs every sunday at the same times listed above.

Interested? Contact us!

Protek#11993 (btag)

Cheers and good luck!

Hey, I’m the GM of Déjà Vu, a horde guild on Thrall.

We’re a smaller group, but steadily growing, and have a good core going into shadowlands. We currently have an opening for one tank and multiple dps spots, so you and your friends would be welcome to join if you think we’re a fit.

Currently, we are raiding Mythic (5/12) on saturdays from 8pm-12est, and we also do a shorter heroic raid on tuesdays from 9-12. During the week we mostly run keys and chat in comms.

Our Shadowlands raid times will likely be the same days we raid now (some changes could be made based on who can do when) but it will be a 6 hour, 2 day commitment, 3 hours per raid.

If you’re interested, please let me know…and if not, best of luck worth your new guild!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: Chriv#5263

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE).

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hi Grumpywun,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a more organized raid environment going into the expansion. To the points you brought up in your post, we do NOT recruit for a bench. We do also have openings for a few DPS. That said, we are on Mal’Ganis rather than Area 52. If that’s not a deal-breaker for the right fit, read on!

We raid a fairly casual schedule at 9-hour per week and try to take advantage of our limited schedule by coming to raid with high level of preparation. As a practical example, raid testing starts tomorrow, and we take testing footage and logs from other guilds to create internal video guides for the heroic encounters. That means we’ll have some fight guides for Castle Nathria posted on our discord this upcoming weekend. Those guides serve as the starting point for our strategy discussions. You can find an example of one from Nyalotha in our guild recruitment post.

In addition to our focus on walking into raid well-prepared, we have a relentless focus on fostering a positive and productive raid culture. I’ve linked out recruitment post so you can read about it. Our post includes example videos of a PTR prep guide from Nyalotha, an example progression pull from a few months ago, and an example farm pull as well.

If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post

Thanks to all that have posted. I’m still looking for something that will work for my time…