476 DH LF Late Nights or Weekends

Neck: 90

I am a college student who is trying to find a raid team that is doing late night raiding or a weekend team. I am available to work harder on my boomkin alt as well in order to have something to swap to during more difficult progression fights.

I was 4/12 mythic before coming back to the game with sub 10 percent wipes on hivemind. I am on a new account so no logs on mythic progress and I apologize for that. I did not think I would come back to the game. Thanks for your consideration.

Hey there Bodemonz,
{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Still looking!~

Hey there!
Is 4/12M and we’re a late night raid guild. We’re based on Area 52 and our raid times are Tues/Wed 12am to 3am.

If you’re interested, shoot me a message on Discord - Zackary#5721

Hey Bodemonz! feel free to contact me in you’re interested.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 5/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

Keeping my options open, still looking

Virtually Impossible is an established guild which we have built to fit what we wanted out of a guild; we wanted a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events to do and plenty of guild mates to do them with but most importantly a guild that stays competitive.

Heres the need-to-knows:
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times: Tues & Wed 12-3am server time(Eastern).
Current progression: 12/12H and 4/12M.
Required 3rd party items: Discord, Exorsus Raid Tools.

If this sounds promising please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 on RealID.
Thanks for reading and see you in-game!

Hi would love to talk to u if you could add me on BTAG Jeal#11253 if these hours work for you Thur/Frid 12 AM to 3 AM with Heroic on Saturday same time but not required 6/12Mythic team. The guild name is seven Deadly Sins.

Still looking for times and a guild that works thanks!

Bode,

I’m looking to fill a few core spots… mid tier burnout. We’re 5/12M and progging on Xanesh. Raid times are Fri/Sat starting at 8pm eastern. We run 2 to 2 1/2 hours each night.

If you’re interested in chatting, add me on one of the following:

Bnet: GrumpyGamer#11838
Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]