476 Boomkin 4/12m Exp

Hey, currently 4/12m on my Boomkin, but I haven’t raided other than LFG in a few months. I don’t really have any recent logs, my old logs were wiped when I server transferred to Illidan and had to name change.

Looking for a 2 night raid schedule, ending no later than 11pm est. The days that raid fall on aren’t as important as the end time.

Feel free to add me on Bnet - Ben#17891 or on Discord - Ben#6315.

Thanks!

Hey there- take a look at our recruitment post and if you feel like it’s a good fit, feel free to fill out the short application.

Hi BBQTendies!

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

A little outside your time frame but if interested let us know -

If our add interests you at all please come talk to me, ill answer any questions. Love to have you

Masters of Insanity is an old alliance guild recently revived, faction changed, realm changed & renamed for a fresh start! We are looking for all classes and all specs. Ultimate goal is to build a core raid team for Shadowlands! We’re a little crazy and like to have drinks and fun when playing. Willing to help players gear and prepare, guild repairs available as well as additional support if necessary. Our humor at times can be sarcastic, but always & only in good fun. Adult atmosphere, discord ready to go…

Also in need of officers to help with recruitment as well as upkeep for core raid team. If all goes well we will introduce a second raid team to accommodate as many guildies as possible interested.

No application required here. I do not care about your current raider IO or Warcraftlogs. Let’s build a great team together, raiding is as much about fun, as it is about the sweet taste of being victorious! We are not perfect, nobody in this world is, and we do not judge! We are open to all, but also expect NO TOXICITY and as little drama as possible. I pull no punches, if you become bad for the morale of the guild. You will simply be kicked and banned.

Potential raid times will be tues. & thurs. 630-930 est… this will be a group discussion to be had once core team is filled!

`

> * 1. List item

`

If interested look us up in guild finder, in game Shamman#1743 or drop msg here. Glad to answer any questions!

Come get Mental with us!!