476 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild 5/12M

476 Hunter Looking for a raiding guild. I am currently 5/12M I have a fresh lock out and would like to trial with a guild this week. Feel free to send me a message or add me on discord:

Blackdragon#4077

Hello!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Blackdragon!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.
Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!
    Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST
  • Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Freedom Delivery on Zul’jin Horde.

6/12M (Shad,Hive,Ra-den), Tuesdays/Wednesdays 9pm - 12 AM ET

We are a raid team that likes to kill bosses and keep a relaxed enviroment while playing our classes to the best of our ability in mythic plus and raid.

Requirements

• Able to have Reliable Attendance

• Working Mic and Discord

• Research fights before hand/have the best corruptions,gems,enchants and esscenes for your class

If intrested/questions contact Tera#12355 on BNET

Hello friends! My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

Hi Blackdragon,

Skimming through your LFG post & the replies to it, I think we might peek your interest here in The Process. If you’re interested in playing in a well-organized CE-level guild, check out our guild spam below. We’re winding down for BFA and just doing a heroic/mythic alt run until Shadowlands, but Shadowlands is right around the corner and you may enjoy what we have to offer come SL.

Hey there- check us out:
is a new late night raiding guild on A52. Come raid with people who actually have CE experience and kills, not just a guild who advertises CE. is organized, efficient, yet still has fun. Here are a few things we are looking for:

• Mechanically strong individuals (getting to new phases, burns, etc is an important part of progress and if you fail to mechanics often, this won’t be the right place for you)
  • Self-motivated individuals- you must come to each raid with an understanding of the mechanics, timings, and overall theme on how to down the boss
  • Output- we will not demand high parses, but will review output. We want people who are excited to min/max their character, push their gear to the max, etc. Parse monkeys are not the type we want
  • Involvement- we are not looking for raid loggers. The goal here is to have an active PvE community with an alt run, m+ groups, or whatever it is that you have fun doing.

What we offer:

• We offer leadership that has achieved CE in the current expansion and previous
  • We will be organized: spreadsheets, cooldown rotations, Discord posts, etc. The most annoying thing is joining a raid and for officers to waste 30 minutes setting up a fight. Tweaks will be made during encounters, but we will not waste time overhauling or doing the initial setup when we should be progging.
  • Competitive yet fun environment. We want spots to be competitive. Your rank in the guild doesn’t matter- if someone is more mechanically sound than you, they will have your spot.
  • We will not be a guild that carries more than 25-26 on the roster. People get sick, lose interest in the game or just need a night off. We get it- we just need enough people to overcome those MIA’s.

The goal:

• Start raiding Mythic Ny’alotha by August 4th. I would like to see this guild head into Shadowlands with CE. With how much gear, corruption, and time is available, that is not an unrealistic goal.
  • Shadowlands- CE or bust. I am not going to promise top 200 US or anything like that, but the very 1st tier of Shadowlands will be Cutting Edge.
  • Head into Shadowlands with around 25-26 on the roster.

Needs:

• Raid leader: I need someone who is vocal, able to politely correct and be available. Strategies will be posted in spreadsheets and you will be heavily involved in coming up with strategy, but we are not looking for this to be a second job for you.
  • 2 Tanks
  • 5 healers, prefer 2 to have a DPS off-spec that you are comfortable with
  • DPS (with a tank/heal spec)
  • DPS

Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a PST. If we have the type of atmosphere that wants to push harder, we can discuss adding Monday’s when close to a kill, or for the first few weeks.

If you reach out, please have the following items:

• A history of CE (prefer in the current expansion or previous)
  • An idea of what you want to play going forward
  • Would like to see logs for the current tier, particularly in mythic (Legion will do)

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hi Blackdragon,

I messaged you in Discord as well, but figured I would post here just in case because I believe you would be a good fit for our guild. Here’s our spam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Rogue preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply and let them know Classiest sent you!

Hello hello

] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday (12/12 H) (8/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hello Blackdragon
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Friend,

What times are you available to raid? We are looking for a few players to move forward as we head towards Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12m. Let me know if you want to chat.

Shaun#1186 in game
Lo#0561 - Discord

Hey Blackdrágon! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and commited individuals to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 9/12M and looking for those dedicated few to join us on the push for CE. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 15 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)