476 Bm hunter 4/12 looking for home

I am currently on alliance and I am looking to make the jump to horde. I am looking for a CE focused guild to push now and beyond. I want a new home to start fresh on Horde. I also enjoy m+ 2600 io atm.

Greetings! I am Bullcon and I represent <Raiding is Hard:(> We are a late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We are a tight knit group of people that enjoy playing together and are looking to establish our own little late night community so we can clear this tier and then push through into the Shadowlands. We Enjoy running keys and selling carries in our off time as well as playing other games and hanging out! Discord is almost always active.

Raid Days and Times:

The Main raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST(Area 52 server time is EST)

We Also do Heroic Sales on Wednesday/Friday from 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST these days are completely optional and attendance is non mandatory, its just a fun way for us to make some money (Its usually about 75k-100k per raider) as well as farm Echoes, Azerite and corruptions.

Current Progress:

We started a bit later into this tier (About 6 weeks in) So as of right now we are 8/12 Mythic. We have killed Ra-Den and are now working on Drestagath.

What we’re looking for:

Currently we are looking for a DPS for our 20th spot ideally a BM hunter, fire mage or Warlock. We are open to any and all applications thought so please feel free to send me a message!

Requirements:

-Rank 15 Cloak

-level 90 Neck

-470 Ilvl

-Apropriate corruptions

Contact Info:

If you’re interested in us then feel free to hit me up any time of day, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

You can reach me below at:

Battle.tag=Bullcon#1672

Discord=Bullcon#6858

Hey we have a guild that has 2 raid teams one is 4/12 mythic and raids Tue/wed 8-11 and the other is 5/12 mythic runs wed/thurs 9:30-12:30 . We will be having a rbg team for shadowlands and both teams goals are for CE come the next expansion. if you are interested hit me on on btag boom#1255
the guild name is Crisis Adverted if you want to look us up :smiley:

We are an early morning raiding guild (10am est) and are currently looking for ranged DPS to finish off CE on horde side.

The core of the guild did accomplish CE alliance side before making the recent swap to horde.

If you think you might be interested in joining us and our times work for you please check out the post below for more details.

Heya! Names Ivaedra, i lead an 8/12M focused mid-tier horde guild one Area 52. We are looking to fill 1-2 immediate core spots to push our remaining bosses to CE as I have a couple raiders looking to step back and be more standby until SL. We currently raid tue/thur from 8 to 11 EST clearing heroic for our alt run on wednesdays.

Vae#11186 - btag
ivaedra#2899 - disc