476 Blood Dk/476 Disc Priest LF Heroic raiding guild

Avid friendly player looking to play either Bdk or Disc Priest for heroic Amirdrassil. I have 4 set on both characters and otherwise bis gear. I have an open schedule and am a very active player, I do a ton of m+ ( have maxed vault with 20’s) and have been pugging the raid these first 2 weeks learning to tank/heal the fights. I try to be prepared and gear my toons as much as possible, read guides, watch videos on my class/specs and check logs and raider.io. My discord Miari#2279 and btag is GhostSoda #1301, please hit me up if you are a heroic guild and have space.

1 Like

Hey Mereadian, We are actively looking for an experienced Disc Priest at this time. If we interest you hit me up on discord : disbeliever

Here is our team info

Hello Mereadian,

I’m not sure if you’ve already found a home, but your post jumped out as someone I thought I should talk to. I think Shadow Company could be a great fit for you! Currently 6/9H ATDH, raid T/Th 8.30-10.30PM EST, and also run lots of M+.

We’re a pretty tight-knit group looking for a reliable & friendly DPS/healer as we push for AOTC this season.

Add me on Discord (Briznot) if you’d like to chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Link to our recruitment post.