475 Rogue 9/12M xp LF Mythic Prog guild for SL

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

For starters, I am Baelmis or Bael. I am currently looking for a Mythic Prog Raid team to head into Shadowlands with and maybe clear some bosses and M+ for the rest of bfa. I am a very big arena player and love PvP as a whole but part of being a good PvPer in current wow is also PvEing a bunch just because of how the game works… while it was frustrating to understand early in the expansion I have come to learn that raiding can actually be really enjoyable if you find the right group of people!

for information about your guild of if you want to speak with me more in depth on the subject feel free to leave a comment on this thread or reach out to me in game

Baelmis-Arthas
Baelmis#1156

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Baelmis! I sent you a btag request so we can chat. I think that Smooth Brain has what you’re looking for going into Shadowlands in terms of prog and environment. Anywho, here’s mah blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hi Bael,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We have the resources and raid-culture that make our raid a great place to learn to raid at a high level. I hope we can offer you the group of people you are looking for.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Hey Bael! We recently launched a new guild project with the goal of heading into Shadowlands CE raiding. We are of the same mindset as you for the rest of BFA mainly doing a few bosses and clearing M+ to fill the time while we prep for the expansion.

We have a good few who like to PvP as well (I know a priest who would love to have a good rogue to build is RMP team with lol)

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.

Hello Baelmis
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hiya Baelmis!

Solidarity Gaming may be a great fit for you! I’d love to chat if the following interestes you at all.

We are a long standing guild on Emerald Dream (horde side). We love all things WoW but also love to dabble into other games from time to time to change things up. We are curreantly 10/12M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST and add Mondays when needed. We are currently looking for some more reliable dedicated team players to join our team for now and SLs. We also have a PVP team that does RBGs on Fridays! We love M+ and just doing achieve/tmog runs on off nights as well.

If any of this sounds good I’d love to chat. Add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for more info! Best of luck with your search and I hope to hear from you!!

Cheers!