475 Resto/Ele Sham LF 7-9 Start PST Raid Times

475 Resto/Ele Sham LF 7-9 Start PST Raid Times and 2 days a week. Previous Mythic raider but had to take a break due to work and early raid times in previous guild. Looking to get back into mythic progression. I do M plus and arenas also.

Hey Bankyboy :slight_smile: Your Imiganary Friends raids tue/thurs 8-1030 EST and were looking for a solid healer that can swing to DPS on fights. Were a large guild thats very active.
We run heroic and Normal for anyone interested as well as guild contests and fun runs. I could go on and on but if you interested in more info just message me
Onoyoudidnt#1928-bnet

Hello Bankyboy!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Here is our spam and would love to chat!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 7/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage | Boomkin | WW | Ele Shammy

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Raiders R Us on US-Zul’jin is recruiting players of all roles to finish out the tier and get right into the next tier afterwards.

Recruiting players who still have interest in World of Warcraft, and enjoy bettering their characters for their own sake and the raid teams sake. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

We do well for 9 hours a week and expect players to push themselves even harder. We could be doing even better. M+ is a focus of our group as well.

Feel free to reach out to me at wam#11325.

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild(3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
Mythic+s from 0’s to 15+ & higher.
Consistent Mask & Full Clear Vision runs.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)

Hello if u want to play Alliance <Seven Deadly Sins on Stormrage is need of a ele shaman that can resto off spec for 5 heals fights. We are 6/12 Mythic We raid 11 PM EST to 2 AM EST. So it right where you want your raid hours. Would love to chat with you ad me up on real id Jeal#11253

Hi Bankyboy,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 5/12M and are still going strong. We plan to continue straight into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST (5 hrs/week). Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655