475 Resto Shaman Lf Raiding Guild

Hello all,

I am a 475 Resto Shaman LF a good guild to push content into the next xpac

Exp
Currently i am 12/12H and 4/12M and would like to keep pushing forward into the next expansion

Logs are available upon request

My Preferences in a guild is forward

• First a good community of active people. (currently i find myself doing keys alone and it is not as enjoyable, people doing things in and outside of the raid is a must!)
  • Second is people who are grown up. Childish people do annoy me and I do not have the time to deal with that (aka we are adults lets act like one)
  • Third is a growing and nurturing environment, People who help others tend to be more successful. I have spent a lot of time with people who don’t improve their characters and such and think there is nothing wrong when they hinder the entire group as a whole.

Personally i keep up with everything i should be to progress further so that my character is always improving, (cloak is maxed and i get the corruption reducing weekly item, 15 keys are run weekly to maximize chance of good items, I prepare all my own consumables to be ready to raid, and finally i work my logs to identify problems and use tools to improve my own output.

If you have made it this far i appreciate the effort on your part and the time to read my ramblings.

My preferred method of contact is via discord Rhav#9939 or B-net Rhav#1230
I look forward to the responses and please tell me what you have to offer

One thing to note copy pastes do not gather my attention and will be ignored (a good rule is if you are trying to gain someone to make a good connection to their post and not just dump your info and leave) Please leave a terrible joke in your response to let me know that you cared enough to read my post

Hey there! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?!!?

Tbh, I’m not sure if you’re looking to go Horde or not, but I can’t resist telling bad jokes. I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We went through heroic (first time ever raid together!) last weekend to get 12/12h and are planning on doing mythic next weekend. A carrot!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

My joke for you is simple: Affliction Warlock

I am the guild master of Socratic Paradox (H-Mal’Ganis), a 12/12H 3/12M casual raiding guild. We have a few younger (but more mature) members, and a very accepting core. New members tend to have little difficulty fitting into our community! Currently, we are having an issue with class diversity in the healer section (as well as dps). We are looking for a resto shaman specifically to continue our progression. I hope this message finds you well in these turbulent times!

• Ironfur the Resto Druid

(P.S. my details name shows as Resto Shaman because I want to be you)

Btag/Discord: Hartless#11448

Would love to talk to you add me up on real id Speedy#12160

Hey Rhav! Here is some info about our guild! Hope to chat soon!!

(H/Bleeding Hollow) we are a recently reformed guild looking to fill our ranks as we progress in mythic!

Whether you are just getting back into the game or just want to pick up raiding were perfect for you! We are currently 12/12H & 2/12M and are looking for solid players to fill out our roster. We are a huge guild with over 700 active members with people on constantly. We are also always running 10-15 Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently seeking:
High Priority

• Healers (Resto,Monk or Priest)
  • Warlock
  • Balance Druid
    Medium Priority
  • Ranged DPS
    Low Priority
  • Melee DPS
    Anyone Is encouraged to get in touch regardless!

If you are looking to jump into Heroic/Mythic with us, please be at least 465 and be decently far with your cloak!
If you are just looking for a home to hang and gear up, we are always helping out lower ilvl players gear up!

Our current raid schedule:

Mytyhic
Wednesday 9PM EST
Friday 9PM EST

Normal/Herioc
Sunday/Monday 9pm EST

If you are interested, please add my Battle.Net: Julsey57#1286

Hi Rhav, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 8/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

How do you make a tissue dance, you put a little boogie in it!