475 Resto LF Mythic Guild

To Whom it may concern,

Hello out there! I’m looking for a group to call home and that has potential to get cutting edge achievements in shadowlands. I’m an old school type of Raider and all of my cutting edge titles i hold are as a healer. I’m mold-able and can learn on the fly with precision. I do have alpha access and have been playing a lot to get familiar and help shape my class in the next expansion.

I am looking for a progressed guild that holds my same values. i could bore you with more blabbing, but instead if your interested lets talk.

Eyes to the future and thanks for your time.

Garmis#11441

Hello Garmis! Currently, myself and others are looking to build a team that I believe you’d right in to. If you’re interested, here’s our guild spam! Enjoy!

The Process and Our Mission

We created The Process as a place to raid mythic content on a casual schedule in a positive and productive raid environment. We have an uncompromising focus on the long-term process of building a stable, productive, enjoyable raid environment, and we have the experience, organizational skills, dedication, and expertise to raid at a high level. We also have limited raid hours, as most of us have work and family commitments that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to the game.

Raid Schedule

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm EST

We do not have optional raid nights, we never pull after 10pm, and invites go out at 6:55.

What you can expect from us

In The Process you can expect a well-organized and competently run raid. We provide resources to help you come to raid well-prepared (boss video guides based on PTR footage, weak aura sets prior to raid-release, and boss strategy discussion threads), and we provide you with well-prepared teammates who’ve utilized those resources. We also offer various resources on technical skills such as creating weak auras, interpreting logs, and optimizing gameplay. Most importantly, we maintain an uncompromising focus on the long-term process of building a stable, productive, enjoyable raid environment. We have two video examples you can watch to get an idea of what our raid nights are like, one progression kill video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbb5rss5zyY and one farm kill video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEv0yh4FBfI

What we expect from you

We expect a positive and productive attitude from each of our members. We expect you to collaborate with your teammates in a productive manner; that means analyzing and learning from mistakes you and your teammates make, contributing to strategy discussion with your teammates, communicating vocally with your teammates, and doing all of that while consistently maintaining a positive, respectful attitude toward your teammates. We also expect you to show up on-time and prepared. As discussed above, we provide various resources to help you come to raid prepared. You are expected to utilize them to keep your boss encounter knowledge and individual class knowledge up-to-date. You can find an example PTR prep guide from Ny’alotha PTR here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP4B5wPzFKQ Once a tier goes live, we make heavy use of boss discussion threads in our discord. If you sign up to play with us, you are agreeing to prepare yourself by utilizing the resources the guild provides and to actively participate and collaborate in boss discussion threads.

Klik, The Process , Ny’alotha, and Shadowlands

My name is Klik, and I’m the raid leader for The Process. I have over a decade of raid experience, a few years of experience raiding at a US 100 to 250 level in , one tier of US top 10 experience in , a year of experience raid leading two weekly OpenRaid heroic mode runs, and, most recently, a tier of experience raid leading in Ny’alotha at a US 750 level in . Thus far in my raid leading experience, feedback from my OpenRaid groups and my former teammates in has been generally outstanding, even from the players who didn’t like some of the long-term-focused or culture-focused decisions I made. I recently formed The Process because I want to build a raid where the clear expectation, from day one, is an uncompromising focus on the process of building for the long-term.

That brings us to The Process. The players I’ve founded this guild with are mostly 10/12M, on either a 6-hour or 9-hour raid schedule. For the remainder Ny’alotha, they are continuing to raid in their current guilds, while The Process uses Monday nights as our only night pre-Shadowlands.

We’re primarily targeting 3 groups of potential recruits: (1) returning raiders with significant prior mythic experience and a desire to raid on a fairly casual schedule but with some of the resources and best-practices you typically find in more serious guilds, (2) AOTC or mythic non-CE raiders who would like to dive into more serious raiding in an environment where their teammates are going to help them learn and grow, and (3) currently raiding CE level players who might want to finish up Ny’alotha with their current team, but think our raid culture might fit them better going into Shadowlands.

Note that if you fall into the group of people who want to join for Shadowlands, but finish Ny’alotha with your current team, you’ll be expected to play an alt with us on Mondays between now and Shadowlands.

Folks who might not be a good fit

It’s important to recognize that not every player and every guild are a good fit for each other. This section should give you some information to help you recognize if we are not a good fit for you. As stated above, our focus is on the long-term process. We’re focused on building good habits and good relationships, with the understanding that boss kills will come easier in the future as a result of focusing on getting the process right. Any time our short-term and long-term objectives come into conflict, we act in the best interests of the long term. Practically speaking, that means we consciously make short-term sacrifices. We’re comfortable investing a lot of raid time into gearing and developing promising candidates, even at the expense of progression time. When we’re evaluating candidates, we value players with great attitudes and good mechanical awareness, even at the expense of throughput. When we have an individually highly skilled player who has a bad attitude or is a bad teammate, we’re happy to part ways with them, even when we’re currently wiping to DPS check on an end-boss. If those values, and decisions based on them, will frustrate you, do not sign up to raid here. You won’t like it. Furthermore, we don’t sit players for having a bad night. When someone is struggling with a particular boss or mechanic, we approach it as an opportunity for them to grow and for their teammates to help them through that struggle. If you become impatient or frustrated with your teammates in progression situations like that, or if you are unable to productively and politely help your teammates through those struggles, or if you would rather see your teammates benched in those situations, do not sign up to raid here. You won’t like it.

Roster

We recruit up to a roster of 2 tanks, 5 healers, ~6 melee and ~12 ranged. A roster this large allows us to reliably raid our full schedule. We do not have “main raiders” and “bench” raiders, nor do we recruit substitute or casual raiders. With the exception of the tanks and raid leader, all 25 members are rotated equally on a per-week, per-role basis.

Note that when someone is having consistent performance issues, we do not move them out of the rotation and onto the “bench”. We work with them to improve, and ultimately replace them if those efforts fail.

Loot System

In Shadowlands, we’re going to experiment with a loot system that’s new to us (and probably new to you too). We’re going to test using a loot council where the loot council for any given item is made up of the players interested in that item. If they can agree on who it’s best for, it goes to that person. Otherwise, the item is rolled off. This system functioning well is highly dependent upon how successful we are fostering a collaborative culture. We’re hoping to make it a kind of a team building exercise.

Other Details

Required Addons: Weak Auras, BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools (for raid notes and visual notes), Pawn (for helping the loot council decide)

Consumables: The guild provides cauldrons and feasts (if optimal). The raid provides their own potions and personal food (if optimal). Note the change to potion cooldowns for Shadowlands (pre-potting is no longer useful & longer fights may consume multiple potions)

Application Process

You initiate the process by filling out a short application in google forms. Apps are forwarded to our discord where we consider them over 2-3 days. Selected applicants are contacted via a discord friend request to arrange a discord interview. We typically extend trial offers within 24 hours of the interview. Our trial period is typically 4-5 weeks, and we typically do not sit players during their trial period. Our primary criteria in evaluating applicants and trials, in order from most important to least important are: attitude and culture fit, personal survivability, mechanical awareness, priority target/window throughput.

Application Link: https://forms.gle/EJe5gdBBGvKzpCfEA

Class Needs: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Process

Aggression is a Newly formed AoTc/CE experienced guild looking to Push for CE throughout Shadowlands as well as Pushing high keys for M+.

The current raid days are, Tuesday/Thursday 8-11:30EST (7-10:30 Server) . The guild may do off day raids throughout the week, but that has yet to be figured out.

With the goal of pushing for CE there is high expectations, the usual standards apply:

• Full Consumables
  • Attendance
  • Performance
  • Preparation

We expect everyone to show up prepared for the encounters and perform to the best of their abilities and to also raid in optimal specs.

Raiding will be a huge part in what the guild strives to succeed in, but we’d also like to put a lot of effort into pushing high Mythic+ Keystones as well. Lots of us look forward to the upcoming dungeons and changes made to Mythic+ and look forward to pushing some high keys come Shadowlands.

As it stands, most roles are being accepted:

• Tank (Brew/Pally/DK pref)
  • Healers (Disc/Pally/RestoSham pref)
  • Ranged DPS (Locks/Mages/Spriest)
  • Melee DPS (DK/DH)

If we’ve peaked your interest, please feel free to contact us on Discord @ Swayv#9273, Jinxx#1254 or Marko#4014 for any questions you may have, experience, role, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out out