475 hpally/478 resto druid LF M Guild

475 Hpally/478 resto druid/boomy LF mythic guild. Currently 5/12M exp, have pulls/time on all other bosses. 3k IO so always a plus when guild has a key push group. I realize this late its hard to find a core spot in a solid team so ok with being a back-up raider/reclear raider. PST as i dont check this website that often.

Bnet: Lewis68w#1401
Disc: Henaa#1369
Ingame name: Henaå

PS: Blizz wont allow me to include links in my pst, so pst me for logs/raider IO page!

Hello Henaa,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 3/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healer ( MW or Resto Shaman Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Still looking! Preferably a 9pm PST or later raid time!

I sent you a friend request on bnet, are you able by chance to raid at 7pm PST? My guild is currently in need of a healer. We’re currently 12/12M and are looking to bolster our roster going into SL.

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH,

1 Healer

One of our tanks is willing to swap heals too

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Not sure how far ahead you are!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS
Btag: LordBaker#1349

More info: [H] Area 52 - - 3/8M | 9/9M CE 6-8H/wk LFM!

About us: Formed January 25th, Goon Squad is a group of highly motivated Mythic raiders who pride themselves in creating a positive yet competitive atmosphere to raid in. Although we are a fairly new guild, we have made quick and consistent progress because of our ability to put the raid in the best position for success each night. We will never compromise the success or positive atmosphere of the raid group to cater to even the most exceptional players. Goon Squad isn’t a one tier stop; we are a group of gamers who strive to create a Cutting Edge space where you can log in and always have a friend to run with.

Schedule: 9-12pm Pacific Wednesdays & Thursdays

If GS sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out our quick 2 minute application at:
discord. gg/9RR5mwc

Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions! Reagan#11656

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Hey man We are We’re a late night Horde guild Based on Area 52 . We are a tight knit group of people that enjoy playing together and are looking to establish our own little late night community so we can clear this tier and then push through into the Shadowlands. We Enjoy running keys and selling carries in our off time and discord is almost always active.

Raid Days and Times:

The Main raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST (Area 52 server time is EST)

We Also do Heroic Sales on Wednesday/Friday from 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST these days are completely optional and attendance is non mandatory, its just a fun way for us to make some money (Its usually about 75k-100k per raider) as well as farm Echoes, Azerite and corruptions.

Current Progress:

We started a bit later into this tier (About 6 weeks in) So as of right now we are 8/12 Mythic. We have killed Ra-Den and are now working on Drestagath.

Contact Info:

If you’re interested in us then feel free to hit me up any time of day, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

You can reach me below at:

Battle.tag=Bullcon#1672

Discord=Bullcon#6858