475 Havoc DH Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi, I am looking for a Mythic CE driven raiding Guild.

I recently returned to wow a month and a half ago now after a long break due to school.

I am Currently 3/12M nya and a previous tier CE player. My mythic (heroic back then) progression Started when i first picked up the game in Cataclysm (dragonsoul).

8/8H DS
5/6H Mogushan Vaults
5/6H HoF
3/4H Toes
11/13H ToT
14/14M SoO

After CE SoO i began playing more casually while i was in uni. i was on and off during WoD (still got my aotcs and some mythic kills) and skipped all of legion.

I am a very dedicated raider and have baisically perfect attendance. I am mainly looking for a WEEKEND raiding guild but will consider weekdays aswell. Happy to Server transfer and or faction change for the right guild!

My battletag is Blade#13517
My Discord is Blade#5606

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there bladedanced! My name is Lilli, I’m currently a raider leader for an alliance guild named Stay hydrated on Sargeras. We are currently 7/12 M and raid thursday/sunday 8-11 PM EST.

I’ll add you on discord and ill drop my link below if you would like to talk real-time about you raiding with us!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Hello! I’m Lyvern, of Level Up in Game Over, a guild on Alliance Proudmoore. We’re 10/12m currently and are gunning for a cara kill early next week. We’re currently extending to get CE and could really use a decent DH to continue progression. We may be able to assist with transfer fees, after a trial has been passed. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11pm CST.

Feel free to add me for more questions on Discord (Lyvern#9562) or Bnet (Lyvern#1529).

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
Currently 4/12 Mythic
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and strengthen our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( Druid , Priest )
Ranged DPS- ( Warlock Mage Druid )
Melee - ( Warrior , Rogue , Demon Hunter )
Any strong dps players.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

Still Looking!

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH,

One of our tanks is willing to swap heals too

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hello Bladedanced
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there!
I see this is an older post, but your heroic logs look pretty good. If you’re still interested in finding a CE guild, please add me. I sent a discord friend request!

< Voltage > is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We currently 12/12M , raiding only 6 hours a week! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

[Requirements]

At least AOTC, with Mythic experience from the current tier. (With Logs)
Complete at least a +15 mythic dungeon each weekly.
Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90%+ Attendance)
Be able to use Discord and a mic during raid nights.

Cyberz#11856 on bnet, or Cyberz#0339 on discord.

We are looking for long term players who put the team first, and who understand that the guild is a group of individuals working towards a common goal :slight_smile:

Hi Blade,

I noticed this thread got resurrected from 24 days ago, so we’re probably a little late to the party on this one, but I want to post nonetheless because of some of the positive things I saw in your post.

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for returning players with prior CE-level experience like what you described above. We raid a rather casual schedule at 9-hours per week, and we look for players who have the level of dedication and drive to come to raid well-prepared to take advantage of that limited schedule. As an example of our level of organization and preparation, raid testing starts tomorrow. This weekend, I’ll be using videos and logs from raid testing to put together a beta-based prep guide for heroic. We use those guides as a starting point for our strat discussion. In our recruitment information, you can find an example of a PTR prep guide I created for Ny’alotha to get an idea of what those look like.

In addition to our level of preparation, we have a relentless focus on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. You can read some more about that in our guild recruitment post, and watch in some video examples linked there of our raid envirnment. If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application (linked in our giuld info post) or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

Hey there!

[H] Steel Dragon area 52 6/12 M, 7-10 EST tu/th would love some additional dps to fill out our roster. Link to guild recruitment page with more details and contact info below.

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719