475 [H] UH DK LF a new home

Hello,
I returned to the game in the beginning of BoD, done up to 4/9M, then I wanted to change class since sub rogues required so much effort just to be somewhat competitive. So I made a DH for Eternal palace, thought to switch it up a bit and play an easy class, but I was hit my the grim reality of how bad BFA is when switching mains prior to 8.3, so I took another break from raiding until about 2 month ago, when I decided to come back and get back on DK which was my main for WoD and Legion. I have AOTC but I haven’t done mythic Ny’alotha, I’m looking to either start now or save myself a spot in a fun, non toxic semi-hardcore group who their goal would ultimately be achieving CE at some point now or in Shadowlands. I love doing highier keys/Arena/RBGs, and I would love to start doing achievement and mount runs.
Ideal raid days/time would be 4-10PM EST Sunday to Thursday.

Our times are a little off (we raid 9-12 est) twice a week but worth a look otherwise. Feel free to add me if you are interested in chatting. Thanks.

Still looking for earlier raiding time

Hey! We recently formed the guild with a bunch of friends on alliance Sargeras. we are 12/12H and 3/12M, prepping for shadowlands and getting a solid team together. The plan is to be a 2 night guild that gets CE by not being terrible at the game.We like to meme, pvp, and do keys. Add me Subsonic#11215 if you’d like to talk more, we’d love to have you. All the officers are former US top 25+ raiders

Still looking for something suitable