475 H pal LF Mythic raiding

Returned from a hiatus about a month and a half ago and am looking for a mythic raiding guild. 5/12M currently with the desire and drive to push towards CE.
Character name Glandrim - Hyjal
Discord Crusty Leggings#1032

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post. …[H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H

Bumpity bump

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We raid on Thrall from 12-3 EST friday and saturday night. We are currently 8/12m. We’d love a chance to talk and see if we would be a fit? We are all major people who understand life can come first but we are pushing hard for CE this content. We also run M+ and have a pretty active discord. Hit me up

Djinnx#11332

Hello Glandrim
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey man We are Raiding Is Hard and we’re a late night Horde guild Based on Area 52 . We are a tight knit group of people that enjoy playing together and are looking to establish our own little late night community so we can clear this tier and then push through into the Shadowlands. We Enjoy running keys and selling carries in our off time and discord is almost always active.

Raid Days and Times:

The Main raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST (Area 52 server time is EST)

We Also do Heroic Sales on Wednesday/Friday from 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST these days are completely optional and attendance is non mandatory, its just a fun way for us to make some money (Its usually about 75k-100k per raider) as well as farm Echoes, Azerite and corruptions.

Current Progress:

We started a bit later into this tier (About 6 weeks in) So as of right now we are 8/12 Mythic. We have killed Ra-Den and are now working on Drestagath.

Contact Info:

If you’re interested in us then feel free to hit me up any time of day, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

You can reach me below at:

Battle.tag=Bullcon#1672

Discord=Bullcon#6858