475 Fury Warr LF Mythic raiding guild

I am currently on Tich H, however my current work schedule doesnt let me raid late PST times.

I dont have much Mythic raiding exp this xpac, but i do have content pushing exp from previous xpacs (Cata and before).

I am CST, so id prefer raid nights to end around 10-11 CST (11-12EST)

I am also a 29yr old father of 2 girls, so i will bring a Mature/ yet Dad Joke filled experience!

I have Heroic Parses i can share and am not expecting to join, lets say, an 8-9/12 M guild to be carried, etc. Id like to compete again. Especially prepping for Shadowlands.

The best way to get in touch with me is Discord, But ill post both below!

Thanks for looking!
Discord: Repentist #5899
BNet: MillerTyme33#1327

Added you.

Idk if we’re what you’re looking for (or if the raid time is a little too late) but I’d love to talk with you!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

If you are open to Alliance, our times fit your need. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 6/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Bump. if this is still up, i am still looking =]

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
9/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Hey Repent!

If you are still looking and are interested in Alliance, let’s talk! We do have a resident Dad joke expert but we would love to add some competition (Plus we really need a warrior!!!) I did add you on Battle.net.

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Ny’alotha, the Waking City & the Eternal Palace with a 5-hour/week raid schedule. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 2/12M, 12/12H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Nada
  • Healers: Druid/Pally with DPS offspec
  • Melee DPS: Warrior dps would make me smile (and I am known as the Ice Bear that never smiles)
  • Ranged DPS: Anything but Warlock and Ele Shaman.

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +. We run anything from M+0 - M+17!

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, truealpha#1270, or KriztovChaos#1801.

Hey Repentiste,

Pandamonium is a 10/12M Alliance guild on Magtheridon. I’m also CST, and the raid times are really convenient - Sat/Sun 6-9 CST. We’re definitely interested in bolstering up for Shadowlands. If you’re interested, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

To the top!