475 Feral druid LF raiding/m+ guild

3/12m xp, 91 neck, 15 cloak w/ current corruption resist.

Looking to find a Heroic 12/12 or Mythic progression guild. Im free any day, but would perfer to keep raid times no later than 12am est.

I also enjoy doing high M+ keys and some pvp, but mostly focused on the raiding.

I’m looking for a chill group of people without egos. Dedicated and focused without being toxic. Looking for the right fit.

I also have several 120 alts, 3-4 geared for Heroic, some need work. Flexible depending on raid needs.

Discord - katklaw#9587

Hey there!

Based on what I’m reading above, I think -Big Click Energy- might be a good fit for you. We’re currently 12/12H and farming Heroic while we finish recruiting a team to get starting with mythic progression. We’re driven and motivated but also ultimately play to have fun. We also run Mythic+ dungeons on a regular basis.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:30-11pm EST with the occasional and completely optional raids on the week-end.

We’d love to have you on board and complete our Druid collection, we’re just missing Feral! :wink:

I’ll leave you a link to our advert here on the forums in case you’d like more info:

You can also add me, or any of our officers if you have any questions (Cerberus#1179)

Best of luck finding a good raiding home!

Hey there!

Blood for Glory is a Horde guild on Area-52 formed by a group of core raiders and friends looking to push forward into future content, as well as finishing off this expansion on a high note. We aim to do this by building a solid raid roster for clearing the heroic content, then push into mythic when it is viable in Shadowlands. We are currently 12/12H and 3/12M .

We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore. Our goal is to be a Casual Mythic Guild that achieves Cutting Edge by the end of the tier, but we plan to be working towards AOTC before fully committing to Mythic. Using Ny’alotha as an example, we would start Mythic bosses such as Wrathion and Skitra around the same time we have 10/12H on farm. This helps us finish up AOTC, while still progressing casually into Mythic.

We are currently recruiting Warlocks,Mages and Rogues as priority. We are recruiting all classes; these are just our current priority at this time. Any other exceptional candidates welcome.

Current Raid Times

Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm-11pm EST/SERVER

These nights may be extended to another raid night if demand is high. We do ask at the end of each night if people want to stay another half hour to progress, but this is never mandatory and will be put to a vote each night.

As of right now, we have no specifics for our roster, as we have a multitude of Alts that are up to par to clear Heroic. We are just looking to find new people to play with who fit the same niche as ourselves. We also actively run Mythic+ during the week and try to get everyone a 15 key, regardless of their current ilvl.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. However, we do understand that life happens and that absences will not be a penalty towards you as long as a valid reason is presented. Work and life happens and we understand that!

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Naruto ( Geronas#1722 ) on BNET or Luntho#7319 or Aboogie#3818 on Discord for more information and our discord link so we can talk more.

We look forward to meeting you!

Handful of Heroes US - Area 52 is a 6/12 M semi-hardcore guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to properly finish off the BFA Expansion. At the moment, we’re seeking to build a core raid team and gear them, if required. In the long run, we will be seeking to push Mythic content, and attempt to fully clear. We will also continue into Shadowlands and clear end game content in the same manner. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for the Shadowlands Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Times and Days may be subject to change

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Mythic Ready (470+ ILvL/Rank 3 Essences/Lvl 15 cloak)
Although considering ALL OPTIONS

Melee DPS:
ROGUE, MONK

Ranged DPS:
FIRE MAGE, HUNTER, BOOMKIN DRUID, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
ALL

Tanks:
PROTECTION PALADIN

Heals:
HOLY PALADIN, RESTORATION SHAMAN

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Shadowlands.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on times, not making excuses for deaths, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared, study fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you have any other questions, please contact TheFonzii(TheFonzii#1173), and others listed below.

GM - BTAG: Kiida#11699 / Discord: Kiida#0833
DPS OFFICER - BTAG: mike#1591 / Discord: mike2087#5482
OFFICER - BTAG: Spud#1410 / Discord: Boraro#6048

Good morning Nlryn! Mythically Delicious is a new guild made of 5/12 M experienced raiders that wanted to keep progressing in Mythic Nyalotha after our former guild called progression. We are in the process of building an active semi-hardcore mythic raiding guide that will clear heroic then try to push as far as we can into mythic in a laid-back, supportive, and fun environment. We’d love you to join us as I think we can provide something that you are looking for.

We are planning to raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 8 to 11 PM EST. Our plan is to start clearing heroic this up coming Tuesday and fill missing roles with pugs to down the first 3 bosses in mythic while we continue to recruit to fill our ranks.

We do have some people that likes to push M+ keys, Cake, the GM, is 2840 io and I am current 2770 io with some others in the 2k io range.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me on bnet@ Aiolos#1997 or Cake @AngelofMercy#1707. Hope to hear from you!