475 Druid LF guild for shadowlands

Looking for guild to achieve AOTC with and Mythic raiding at the beginning of SL.

some mythic raiding i have experienced was 6/8 in EP, and 6/12 in Nyalotha.
I have also experienced the first bosses in Uldir and BOD in mythic when it was current. This was on Druid and Monk. heals and or dps

I will consider any options, depending on time but i will say i would hope for 3 nights a week for raiding.

Please feel free to send me a message
garspine#1254

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
12/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hi! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, depending what you’re looking to do :slight_smile: We have space for dps or for a healer with a strong dps offspec (who is confident to swap on fights where less healers are needed). Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming for CE at a more leisurely pace while still remaining progressive. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!

still looking

Lets see what you can do.

still looking

hey - feel free to look over our spam - hit me up if you’re interested

So imagine me saying this with the Obi-Wan meme “Well hello there…”

I think I might have something up your alley. While we do not do two nights a week, we crush AOTC every tier and push into mythic with 2 nights a week. We’ve picked up AOTC every tier since…well really since it came out. And this past tier, we were able to get to 9/12M, on two nights a week.

So here’s my spam, but i’ll also send you a message!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)