475 dk lf guild est

LF a guild that is raiding mythic ny’alotha in the evening EST time. I can be ally or horde and on any server.
I’m 31 and have a busy life outside wow so I would like ppl who know their stuff and get things done efficiently as well as have a good time.

ABOUT

Guild : Astraeus || Server : Stormrage

-Currently 2/12 Mythic Ny'alotha and pushing-

Our primary focus is raiding, Mythic dungeons, and to be ready for Shadowlands release. We are looking to bolster our ranks so we can maintain a 25 person raid team. We all have a real life and sometimes it simply must come first.

Non-raid events include. Weekly - Fun group games with prizes, Transmog runs, M+ key groups and celebrated birthdays!

REQUIREMENTS

• We push content but are also all here to have fun. Being respectful of each other and able to work with different personalities is important to us.
  • If interested in joining the raid team, you must have logs available for review.
    -We are currently taking on all roles for both Raid and Mythic Dungeons (Mythic raid tank spots full) -

RAID TIMES
Thursdays - 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST
Saturdays - 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST
Optional alt day - Coming Soon

CONTACT
GM - Btag | Sreenaph#1727
Officer - Btag | ThirdPhoenix#1305
Hopefully we can talk soon, seems like it could be a good fit.

Hey Siwamight! Hobbs from Abstract Guild here! We’re an Alliance guild on Sargeras looking for more people to progress through Mythic! Here’s a bit of info! Please let me know if you’re interested!

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server Time)
Optional Heroic Raid; Sundays at 6:30 CST(server time)

Progression

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

4/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Voice: Discord

Contact

Please message me here, or through Battle.net; Hobbsey#1249

My guilds name is Outrage. Currently 3/12M and got Shad to 1.8% last week. Recruiting mainly DPS/Healing. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-12est…but in the talks of making it 8-11. We also run a lot of M+ on the other days. Would love to have you and your experience!

Discord: ZaCarm#8301

Howdy Siwamight,

[H][US][Area 52] 6/12 M LF Raiders To Push For CE!

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 6/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are seeking 460+ players interested in completing mythic content. Our goal is to obtain CE. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and paste the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hi Siwamight
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team. Ny’Lotha 3/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic Raiders 460+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

We currently have no DK DPS and wouldn’t mind adding one if possible.
Like to keep a tight roster and have been raiding together for 12 years.
Two nights a week, Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.
I like to think we have mastered the

part.

If you are interested in chatting lemme know.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Would love to chat with you . Seven Deadly Sins on Alliance stormrage are in need of a Dk DPS add me so we can talk. BTAG: Jeal#11253

Hey Siwamight,
{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hi Siwamight, we raid late on the weekends. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 5/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | 2 Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.