475 DH / 470 ALT HPAL LF LATE NIGHT GUILD 12AM or LATER EST

Recently got a new Job and can’t raid with current guild anymore 5/12M with 6/12M exp 2k io without really trying to push, looking for a Mythic raiding guild only, that’s 5/12M or better and that’s looking to push CE I take raiding serious and i’m a quick learner in any situation. Just want to find a chill group of people with the same goals as me and ready to push this content. Will get in disc for any further questions. Looking for a 12:00 or later EST start time raiding guild or I can raid any time on WED/THURS, will transfer server if guild pays or the guild looks promising enough for me to transfer myself.

Bnet Id
Dmoneyy#11534

Hey Symboliic!

Morning Brew is looking for a Tank to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham

Check out the recruitment discord! ^^ Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. ^^ We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.