475 dh 10/12 mythic looking for raiding guild

Hello i am currently looking for a raiding guild that is looking to get cutting edge. I am currently 10/12 mythic nyalotha looking for similar progression guild. I am currently Guildless at the moment due to unfortunate circumstances that were not in my control will go more into detail if asked. I also have a mage which is a little under geared this expansion but have played in previous expansions if that what is what you are looking for. What i bring to a raid team is a good attitude and willingness to take criticism to help improve my self. Hope to hear from ya.

bnet-Killerthings#1670
discord-Killerthings#7965

bump to the top

bump to top

Hey Slash, we’re a little behind your current prog, and only just starting Ra’den, but we’re pushing to get CE, and I’ve just added a couple new recruits to help get us there. I’m looking to add 2 more DPS to the compliment, in the way of a DH and Fire Mage. If you’re interested, I’d love to chat.

Discord: Mental#9967

to the top still lookin

Hey Slash,
We are a newly forming guild on area 52 called we are lead by 9/12M and 10/12M exp players looking to achieve CE in this Xpac and future ones. if your interested add me on Btag Lichblade#1883 or Discord Lichblade#4921

bump to top

Hello Slashkillers

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for a boomkin that can flex heals for us when needed. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

but im not a boomkin …

still looking

hello world

Hey, I am the Raid Lead for a 10/12 M guild. We are looking for a DH and trialing people this week. Add me on Discord - Groovydude #4810 (preferred)

Or my bnet is Groovydude#11421

still looking

Heya! I’m Lyvern with Level Up of Game Over. We’re on Alliance-Proudmoore, and are 10/12m. We expect to have a Cara kill early this upcoming week (getting sub 10% pulls) and will be starting N’zoth prog after. We are currently extending until we get CE. After, we plan on reclearing to get everyone mounts and do sales to prepare for the next tier. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11pm CST. We may be able to cover server/faction transfer costs for you if your trial goes well.

Please feel free to contact me on Bnet (Lyvern#1529) or Discord (Lyvern#9562) with questions or if you’re interested.

good afternoon

bumpity bump for friendo

bump to the top

still looking

still looking

Days, times, hours, factions? Here’s our spam to look at

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 10/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru