475 Destro Lock 4/12M LF Raid Team

Mained Ret from BC > MOP took a break until March of this year. Swapped mains for first time ever about 4 weeks ago and have got my Lock to 475 / 15 / Full Essence. My parses the first two weeks on Mythic for my Lock were not that good but I am still learning the class and just need the reps. Please feel free to look up Malkeer-Area52 and check her parses to show you the type of player I am.

Id prefer to stay Horde and evening raids after 5PM EST work best for me.

Please PM or post.

Heroic#1127 - BNET
Kaskades#2342 - DISCORD

Hi there bridey,

We are currently looking for strong reps to finish out the tier and move into shadowlands. Sent a bet request and would love to chat. Hope to hear from you soon

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353
Doctersauce#1397 - me

Hello Bridey, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est,in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Too the top!

[H- Thrall-US] < Insomnia> is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Who we are: We are an 18+ guild looking to make clear and meaningful progression towards cutting edge. We view ourselves as a semi-hardcore guild on a casual schedule. What does this mean? This means we hold ourselves accountable, come prepared, respect each other’s time, and kill some pixelated bosses for some good loot.

We are a newly formed guild, whose members are 10/12M Nyalotha but are taking a break from mythic raiding for the remainder of BFA, but will be doing M+ until Shadowlands!

Shadowlands Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST

What we are looking for:

Our main focus is on DPS right now but we are open to any class/spec.

We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to log into the game more than just on raid days or chore days.

While we are more raid focused we do have a high focus on mythic + push. So if raiding isn’t your thing, but mythic + is and you like the sound of our guild, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Contact any of our council members below for more information:

Raearia#1312 (Missbubbles in-game)

Morr#11107 (Morrcowbell in-game)

Rocin#1569 (Rocinp in-game)

Elko#11161 (Koala in-game)

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

I look forward to hearing from you!

We are an early morning raiding guild (10am est) and are currently looking for ranged DPS to finish off CE on horde side.

If you think you might be interested in joining us and our times work for you please check out the post below for more details.

Hey Bridey!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.
Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Good morning!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Bridey!

Sent you a discord add, my name is Raz#8161. We are in dire need of warlocks and looks like you will fit the bill! We are Horde side and raid after 5pm EST. Check out our spam as well if you’d like, looking forward to chatting with you.

Hi Bridey,

We just spoke briefly on bnet. My name is Klik and I’m the raid leader for The Process. We’re a horde guild that raids fairly early in the evening (7-10pm EST). We’re actively recruiting for shadowlands and looking for players like you who have some prior mythic experience and are looking for a positive and productive environment that is conducive to developing as a player. We offer experienced competent leadership and the kinds of resources and best practices that come with that experience. If you want to learn more about us, I’ve linked our guild spam below. It has a thorough explanation of how we do things, and some recent videos of our raid environment so you can get a feel for how we do things. I’ve also added you on bnet if you’d like to chat

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

is a new late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild. While we might not have any progression as a guild under , our leadership and many of our members are already 12/12M in Ny’alotha. We are looking to build up a strong roster to clear CE in Ny’alotha as a guild, and build a strong foundation going into shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Hi Bridey,
I’m King, the GM of NOSTALGÍA in Tichondrius. We are a new guild. formed in May, but already 5/12 Mythic. We are looking for Range DPS. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9pm-12am Eastern Time. I’d love to chat with you, message me sometime, King#1127 or the raid Leader Raiyyn#1103

Hello Bridey
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Sorry for any delay in replies. I will be getting back to anyone who’s times/progression works for my. Thank you all for showing interest.

Hey Bridey! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and commited individuals to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 9/12M and looking for those dedicated few to join us on the push for CE. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (9p-12a EST) (8p-11p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 15 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Hey Bridey!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.