475 Destro LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hey there, hope you have a good day! If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with warlocks and mages. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Hey!

Not gonna leave a huge chunk of spam - just the initial info below.

I think you’d be a good fit and I’d love to have a personal conversation with you about your plans for the rest of this expansion / SL and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Guild - Average Effort

10/12M Leadership
5/12M in our first night into mythic
Tues-Thurs nights 8-11 Est
Need ranged!

Hit me up brother - Could definitely use a dope Lock brother!

Proxyhatch#8274 on discord

Hey there! I am the lead recruiter for Parasomnia T2.

We raid Friday and Saturdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST.
Currently we are 6/12 M and looking for a select few DPS to push past Ra-Den.

We are currently looking for strong RDPS, warrior or WW Monk and a healer w/ DPS off-spec.
Any and all exceptional applicants will be considered.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

My bnet is Pleb#11142 or Discord is Pleb#8512

Hey Delskelly! What you’ve had to say really hits the nail on the head and we would love to chat with you more. Sounds like we have the same guild goals in mind. I’m going to give you our spam copy/paste, please be sure to reach out if it interests you!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey!

What time are you looking to raid? We raid T/Thur/Sun 8-11 PM Pacific Time! 11/12 Horde/Hyjal – called ‘Enrage Kills Only’ but on logs, we still have the old name of Excidiorum in case you want to look. We ALSO do M+ and RBG’s on Fridays as a guild, so hopefully that matches with what you’re looking for?

We’re looking for warlocks to start on main roster, so hit me up on discord or battlenet if this sounds up your alley (adding you on bnet as we speak to start up a convo).

Discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: Rummie#1853 :slight_smile: