475 BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Would prefer non-weekend raid nights, looking to progress with Mythic Nya. 2/12 some mythic experience - quick learner. Used to be in #1 server guild during BC- WOTLK so I am comfortable with a more serious environment.

Come chat with me in discord Horse#5014 (9/12 Mythic )

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi Bodega,

I’m not sure if you are willing to faction change, but if so please consider contacting us.

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

HiHi Bodega!

I think our guild might be a great fit for you as we are looking to progress in mythic and have some really helpful people who are also high end content experienced in past expansions/BfA.

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply. Let them know Classiest sent you and look forward to hearing from you!

Guild & Server: Do Not Release [H] Bleeding Hollow
Raid Times/Days: Weds 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm / Fri 7:00 to 10:00 pm EST
Current Progression: 12/12 H 4/12M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Des#12152 Discord: Des#1036
Requirements: 465Ilvl/ 15 cloak / 80 Neck
Needs: Our goal as a group is AOTC every tier with as much progress into mythic as we are recruiting all classes. Preference to Warlocks, Fire Mage, BM Hunter.

Feel free to add me on btag and we can discuss our positions and see if we’d be a good fit for each other.

Hey Bodega!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.
Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!
    Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST
  • Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hey Bodega,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking for more rdps.

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We are raiding to prepare for Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Hello friends! My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

Hey there- check us out, new guild forming: Advance

Hi Bodega,

We’re actively recruiting with Shadowlands in mind and are looking for players like yourself with previous experience raiding experience and the ability to learn quickly. Come shadowlands, we should provide you with slightly more serious that raiding environment you’re looking for… I’ve linked out guild spam below, and linked in that spam is a video of our progression raiding environment so you can see what you’re getting into. If you like what you see, we’d love to see an app from you.

<The Process> 4/10M 7-10pm EST Wed, Thurs, Mon

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15 PM. First, pull at 8:30 PM till 11:30 PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.
  • Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others
  • Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance
  • Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn
  • A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down
  • Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional Players
Progression 3/12Mythic
Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth.
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719