475 Alliance Warlock Looking for New Home in Shadowlands

HI,

I am a 475 Demo Warlock looking for a new heroic raiding guild for Shadowlands.
I would like a guild that raids two nights a week and pushes mythic + throughout the week.

In my current guild I am an officer and I am responsible for co-raid leading and keeping the guild bank full of personal food and pots/flasks.

In BFA I achieved AOTC for EP and NYA and currently have a 1600 io score. I would like to stay Alliance but I would switch to Horde for the right guild.

You can shoot me an in game message at MsMcDorkle#1468.

Hi Dalew,

This might be a bit of a weird post, because I’m going to start with all the reasons why we aren’t what you asked for, but stick with me until we get to the part why you might be!

We’re Horde, we spend the vast majority of our raid time in mythic, and we raid 3 days/week. That said, I’ve often found people who want to put in the work to help run their guilds are typically dedicated players and helpful teammates. I’ve also found the people who help raid lead often have a high level of mechanical awareness. If you’re a team-player, mechanically aware, and come to raid well-prepared the way I think you do, you’ll fit right in here.

Give us a look in our guild recruitment post, and add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to discuss our raid.

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Dalew! Here are some details on my guild!

Server : Stormrage
Faction : Alliance
Raid Days : Tuesday/Wednesday
Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am E.S.T.

Old Content :
2/2 H C.O.S. (First day or release)
6/9 M B.O.D.
5/8 M E.P.

Current Progress : 9/12 Mythic Ny’ Alotha

Leadership :
GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294
RECRUITMENT OFFICER- mudaklol#1646

Current Recruitment :
2 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec(if applicable). Warlock, Spriest, Mage, Priority ((any ranged))
1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional Heroic/Mythic alt run on Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner. At the time of it’s conception we were not solely focused on Mythic. However, over time our focus has changed. We are primarily focused on end game content while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest. We wish to build and grow together so that we may one day achieve our end goal of Cutting Edge. Our roster is compiled of 18 strong raiders and we need a few dedicated players who understand what it takes to be apart of a team.

** If you would like to schedule and interview, please reach out to the battle tags listed above, or comment here and an officer will be with you at his/her earliest convenience.**

Thank you for your interest!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi!! We are looking for a warlock!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for RDPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few short weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 12/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hello Dalew

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet