475 7/12M Lock LF Mythic Guild

Howdy guys, I’m looking for a permanent home for my toons. I faction changed to alliance about two months ago to come trial for a guild and although they arent a bad group, they are just wayyyy to casual for my taste. My parses arent terrific rn as we’ve only killed each boss a couple of times (hivemind took 100ish pulls lol ) but im still blue which isnt great but i know where i need to go from there.

You can add me on discord @ methodman#6257 to chat it up
Again 1600 io/7/12 M looking to step up to the plate and push CE with a raid team that values the time we are killing bosses. I also have an equally geared resto/guardian druid if thats more essential. I will faction change/server xfer one last time, but if your prog is close to mine id like to split that if its a good fit. otherwise i can manage it for a more established guild (aka spending money to join a dead guild aint happening again :D)

Hey there!

Varyk from Ardent here. We are actually looking for a Warlock to add to our core progression team. We’re currently 7/12M and have two CEs under our belt this expansion. We’ve been together for almost three years now, and we have developed a pretty close-knit family.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST. Our guild is located on Sargeras server and we are Alliance.

I think we maintain a good balance of casual and serious. We have fun during our raids, and we like to joke around, but I think we are all professionals at our job and when the time comes to focus up we all rise to the occasion.

I added you on discord, and I’d love to chat further if you’d like. Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Varyk

Sdfad,
I would be interested to see your logs and talk with you. We are similar to your progress and will get 5/12M on Tuesday. If interested lets talk. My spam is below.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 4/12M and nearly got HIVEMIND (<27%) with less than 1 hour of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
4/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Keep em coming, please message in discord

Bumparoni plz

Very interested in competent warloc DPS.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 5/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Hey Sdfad,

Hootenanny is looking to add a solid lock to our core. We are 5/12 M on a 1 night/week schedule, aiming for CE each tier. Outside of raid we have a great environment with members that like to help each other out with keys, visions, etc. and an active discord. I’m pasting our spam below, and if you like what you see, reach out to an officer or post an app!

Hey! Endeavour - Mal’ganis 7/12M is recruiting more players for our raid team! We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30 CST. If this interests you feel free to contact me on discord @ aspen#4800 (tried adding you, wouldnt let me)

Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 5/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Hey Sdfad, hit me up if any of this interests you.

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US . We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
mage med
warlock med
DK - tank high
All tanks low

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

BFA Progression
9/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge this expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Mastablastah#1100

Brother man I understand the frustration with paying to leave for a dead server/guild. Come join us at Seraph! A community of like minded persons just trying to get that next boss down.

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 7/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Mage / Hunter / Warlock
Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Formerly known as One Fifty One, Sin of Tichondrius is a community-centric hardcore guild with a commitment to personal growth and excellence. Our goal is to push Cutting Edge this tier as we did before our hiatus and continue that into Shadowlands. We are currently 8/12M with a 12/12H weekend B team that will be moving onto Mythic in the next coming weeks.

While we will consider taking on outstanding players of any class or spec, we are currently prioritizing the following for our main team:

Warlock (HIGH)
Mage(MED)
Warrior(MED-LOW)

Raid times:
Tuesday / Wednesday (6:30-10:00pm PST / 9:30PM-1:00AM EST) Weekly.
Invites are out half an hour early. We are pulling the first boss by 6:30.

Ferocity#11842 - GM
Owl#12810 - Recruitment Officer

Raid/Progression Structure:
For raiding we have steep expectations with regards to participation and attendance. If you plan on raiding with us you should expect to have near perfect attendance and be willing to shift around other plans to prioritize raiding. During raid you will also be expected to provide complete concentration for the full duration the raid. With that said our raid structure also includes having a ten minute break in the middle of the raid to allow the team a chance to re-energize.

Top candidates will also possess the following characteristics:

• Maturity in the face of frustration.
  • Commitment to personal growth and success.
  • Willingness to accept constructive criticism to increase performance.
  • Ability to work as a team player and serve the greater cause of the guild.
  • Outgoing personality and desire to become a part of a gaming community. Most of our members spend their time together on discord even when we aren’t raiding.

Guild History:

Sin is a guild formed in 2014 built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. Events such as: guild poker night, guild drinking night and guild achievement run night. We have even had other major guild events such as a server-wide scavenger hunt with a 1 million gold grand prize. For that reason we believe that community is a main component of who we are and what sets us apart. We aren’t simply the guild that logs on for raid and nobody sees each other until the next raid. Our recent guild reunion in Miami speaks to that.

If you’ve made it this far and like what you hear I’d say to give us a try. If you simply want to play with some of the best, have a few beers and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint.

Rage II on Mal’Ganis - Former CE Guild rebuilding to finish off the tier and go into Shadowlands strong.

Tues/Wed | 8 to 11pm EST

12/12H (4+/12M Experienced Raiders)

JustOz#11537

bumparooni

Hi Sdfad
We are looking for more DPS over here on HORDE Area 52. We would like to talk with you if you are interested. Hit me up! Spam below and BT sent.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 6/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
6/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: Exceptional melee
Ranged: Exceptional ranged
If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hi Sdfad, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Hey there, sorry to hear about your current situation. Here’s our information and we are 100% looking for a lock! Please add me if you are interested.