474 MW monk 4/12M lf new raid team

As title says, I’m looking for a mythic raid team to progress with. Would prefer to stay horde but willing to transfer for the right fit. Available most nights. Also have a lot of experience with windwalker so willing to be a flex if needed.
Thanks!

Hi Pdigglerx,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a MW Monk to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har this weekend(3% wipe). Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Do you have a discord tag so we could talk?

HEY!!! Add me on BNET : Rawra#1290

We are 5/12M Nya horde guild LF an exceptional healer to trial for main heal spot. TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. Active & fun guild we can chat more details in person :smiley:

Hey there! Were currently looking for an exceptional healer to finish off our Mythic roster, reach out to us! :smiley:

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Hey! check out our recruitment post! [H][Illidan] <Busy Dippin Cones> 12/12 H is actively recruiting for mythic!

Hey there, we need a monk! Like, NEED a monk. Preferably a healer. So let’s chat! I’ve linked my recruitment post below.

TLDR raid is Tues/Wed 8-11PM CST, we’re horde on mal’ganis, currently 3/12M after 3 days in raid - close to a hivemind kill. And we have no monk!

Contact me at Slayna#1159 (bnet) or Dr. Wek#1632 (discord)

Hey Pdi, you may be interested in our raid team MM. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 8/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 4/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 2/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 5/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Closed (unless exceptional mage/lock)

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high)

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey Pdigglerx!

Morning Brew is looking for a few healers to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/12M Nyo
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter,
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: WW,DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6 .

Hey Pdigglerx!

Who is John Galt is a horde guild on the server Hyjal. Our current progression is 5/12M with 40% on Xanesh. We raid Tue/Thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional Sunday heroic run. We are currently looking to bolster our healing core with some healers that are able to dodge mechanics. I would love to talk to you and get some more information. Feel free to contact me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or on Discord @ Delgalo#9742. I hope to hear from you!

Del

Hi Pdigglerx, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Healer: Holy Paladin, Hybrid
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression.

Contact me any time. Bnet : Chlorish#1277

If you are still interested in joining a mythic raiding guild, my guild is currently reforming our PM team that raids Tues/We’d/Thurs 8-11PM and would love to have you.

We are currently 6/12 M and have 2 other raid teams if you are interested in a different time range like our AM team or Weekend team.

My discord information is Nestor#1835 and my battle.net information is Nestor#1655.

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 6/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
hello team is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830