474 Mage lf casual raiding guild

474 Mage LF a casual raiding guild. I can only raid on weekdays. Willing to switch factions for the right guild. Best way to contact me is through my Battletag which is Mitzvah0318#1859.

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello Mitzvah!

Here is our spam and look forward to chatting!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 10/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Boomkin / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to raid a casual schedule in a well-organized, well-prepared raid environment going into the expansion.

I’ve linked our guild LFM post, which includes some videos of our raid environment. If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post

Hi, Mitzvah! I sent you a btag friend request. We are Massacre on Turalyon (Horde) Currently 11/12M looking for a player of your caliber. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:30-11pm CST (8:30-12pm EST). If you’re interested, let’s talk! My btag is Wrane#11253

Hello Nokolith

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

We might fit the bill buddy.
Check us out. New guild. building for shadowlands. currently running a H pug if interested. seeing the dps and recruiting (have 9 Horde 120s @ 460-470)

Hey Mitzvah!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran

• Faction: Alliance

• Guild Name: Sèrendipity

• Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)

• Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].

• Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 9/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet

Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet

Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet

June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Mitzvah! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal with the primary focus being making friends and learning to overcome challenging content together. Mythic raid progression, Insightful and fun mythic+ runs, and achievement runs at the end of each raid tier. These are just a few of the activities our team regularly participates in and we would like to invite you!

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mitzvah. HELLO!!!

[A] - Move quickly [4/12M-NYA] Guild looking for more players for our main raid and second raid teams!

US-Sargeras

About Move Quickly:

We are a fairly new guild who formed in May of 2020 looking for new players for all types of content. From Raiding progression, to casual raiding, to Mythic plus. We pvp every once in a while as well.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

-Fun discord comms

-Friendly environment suited for ALL skill levels

-Alt run/second team available for heroic clears

-Help when needed

Currently, we are 4/12 Mythic with our main raid team. We are casually pushing through mythic content two nights a week. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm CST with our main team. Our alt/second team runs Saturdays at 7pm CST.

-Main team is recruiting dps

-Second team is recruiting everything

If you have any questions or wish to join, reach out to me via BattleTag: Flumpet#1728

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!