480boomiehave 3/9m on account lf raid guild weekends

have past mythic exp and aotc on account lf an opputunity weekends

Greetings! My name is Joehealz and helping out my GM Sontaient recruit new people. We define ourselves as a « Mythic explorers » guild, meaning our goal is to get a fairly quick AOTC and then get into Mythic raiding without making CE our objective. We are looking for a few more active players to complete our roster and make it possible to get into Mythic raiding consistently. Our raid schedule is : Tuesday : Optional Casual Alt Raid night (always one difficulty level below the prog raid) Friday : Progression Raid Saturday : Progression Raid Our highest priority in terms of recruitment is having active and reliable people who are motivated in exploring the contect with us in an efficient way. Tank prior order: ANY DPS prior order: Rogue-DH-Enhance-any off Heal prior order: Any Aberrus AOTC 3/9M VOTI: 3/8 Mythic

Shadowland : AOTC X3 Schedule: Tuesday fun chill normal clear 8:00 pm cst Friday raid progress or fresh 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. saturday night raid progress 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST.

Sontaient-Whisperwind Blizzard: Balogik#11684 Discord Balogik#7102

we could use a new boomkin on our team - [A] Something Shiny lfm - 7/10pm PST

still searching for a oppurtunity

Hey hey! Our guild, Focus Up, is currently recruiting for heroic/mythic going into the new year! If that interests, you, send us an application :slight_smile:

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 160+ members and 25+ raiders.

What you can expect:

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm CST.

Progression: 9/9H

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Holy Pally, Disc Priest, Resto Shammy
DPS: UH DK, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer or dps will be considered

• We have a few preferences but we will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “Drakzula” or Btag: Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Koravol, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.
9/9h 0/9m and building.

All day erry day for keys! !keys /keys keys!

Fri/Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (Main)

Wed 9:00-Done pm Server/Eastern (Alt/Fun)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883

:star: Area 52 :star:

I Miss My Wife
9/9N 9/9H 3/9M

We are looking for more members for M+ as well as opening recruitment for our mythic raid team! We are made up of previous cutting edge raiders. We plan to push as far as we can into mythic this season. We are an adult guild, must be 18+ to join. We have an active guild/discord as well as many people that do M+ just looking for more to share the fun with. Weekend normal and heroic raids for all guild members. Our mythic raids take place on Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm est.

Btag: lynn7865#1436
Discord: aj_the_shaman

forgot to specify weekends plz friday sat or sunday only plz

Hello!
We are - Area 52
schedule : Saturday and Sunday, from 9p to 12a EST
currently 9/9H
We are newly formed mythic prog guild with the goal to hit CE.
Leadership is made of CE and mythic raiders and we would love to have you trail for us.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.
Add me on discord at Harvington