Delete! please delete! THANK YOU

Please delete this no longer need. Thank you.

Hey there Psyluck would love to talk to ya, were looking for a few range DPS to finish our roster. Reach out to us :smiley:

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Hi Psyluck,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a Shadow Priest to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har this weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Hi would love to chat more been looking to add a Spriest! currently 3/12M hit me up at Cran#1145. Can offer you an immediate core raid spot.

Hi Psyluck!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more DPS for our raid team! We finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha, currently 3/12 (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. Heroic raid is Monday, 7-10 PST. Alts are welcome to H night but that’s also typically where we start our trials so we can get a feel for each other without having to transfer before HoF is established, so you are welcome to join us for that!

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!

"Hey Psy!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/12 M 8/8M EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys, and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 6/12 Mythic
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting for one position:

HEALER : H Paly, Disc, R druid,

DPS ANY

For more info feel free to stalk our web page h ttps://dr-guild.com/

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

hey, we are the Ghost runners we raid 3 times a week. will be on mythic when we get a full roster.
Tue 8-10pm PST
wed 8-10pm
thur 8-10pm
add me and we can chat about it Godentrix#1679

Hey add me on bnet I have a horde guild 4/12 w/ .2% on Shad. TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. If you wanna chat further LMK!

Rawra#1290

Storm 7/12M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - Exceptional only
Ranged: All classes - Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Priest, Warlock
Healer: All classes - Closed

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 7/12M 12/12H
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer

Vigil is seeking to further our ranks.
We are currently 1/12 mythic, (I know doesn’t say much)
If you are seeking a server first, a transfer to my server may be worth your time!

We raid Tuesday-Thursday 7 PDT-9 PDT (10 EDT-12 EDT)

We are beginning our push into mythic, and are currently #1 horde guild on our server. and 3rd on our server.

If you are interested, or would like more info
Please feel free to message me

Discord: Tegadord#9291

Heya!

My guild [A] is 5/12 M and is recruiting RDPS for immediate core spots! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8-11 pm CST. If this is something that fits your schedule and you’re interested in learning more about us/our culture please feel free to shoot me a bnet add!! Aleah#11454

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Psyluck, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 5/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Hi there, Psyluck! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 8/12M in Nyalotha. We were Cutting Edge in EP, BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are in high need of a priest as we look to continue this tier. That stam buff is OP.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hi Psyluck, if you’re available 8-11 EST Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, come talk to me about joining our CE nerd army over on Stormreaver.

Grandag #4296 Disc
Dagron#1761 Bnet

Look forward to talking to you soon!

Always looking for strong ranged DPS.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 4/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Hey! You may be interested in our raid team MM. Check us out below and visit our site to apply! Hope to hear from you

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 7/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 4/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 2/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 4/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Closed

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high)

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

(CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR DPS AND A TANK)

Soft Enrage is a Mythic raiding guild based on Area 52. We strive to provide a fun environment for all of our raiders while still full clearing Mythic at a good pace. We just started raiding again at the beginning of February and full cleared Heroic in 2 raid nights. Looking for more core raiders to clear Mythic.

Current Progression:
Ny’alotha: 12/12H 4/12M

PROGRESSION HISTORY:
Guild created: 12/27/2014 (Warlords of Draenor)
Blackrock Foundry: Mythic (5/13)
Hellfire Citidel: Mythic (13/13) World- 1337, US- 385
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic (7/7) World- 677, US- 189
(Most of us raided Uldir around 150 US Ghuun kill)

Raiding Schedule:
8pm-12am PST Tuesday
8pm-12am PST Wednesday

Expectations
Attendance: High attendance is required. We understand that there are things in life that are more important than raiding. That being said, we expect those important things to be done outside of our raid times if possible.

Respect: Respecting everyone in and out of the guild is a must. It creates a more enjoyable environment, especially during those heated raid nights after wiping over and over. Our reputation is also at stake if people outside of the guild are disrespected. Do not do anything to give the guild a bad name.

Skill: A High skill level is needed to keep up with our team. We only raid two nights a week so we need to make the best of it to clear in decent time. We always try helping people that are lacking in someway and make sure everyone has a chance to prove themselves. Although, we are not afraid to sit people that are holding us back if it is needed.

Mopshot (Mop#1618)
Cocoaqt (Cake#1948)
Hoxsey#1546

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for a few more players for mythic progression. We raid Friday & Saturday 10pm-12:30cst for 2.5 hours.
We are 12/12H and in need of a few dps to fill core spots in our roster for mythic.

A few dps (pref a mage/boomy/Spriest)

We’d love to bring in a few trials for our raid this weekend, if you’re interested please contact one of our officers in game or over discord!

In-game: Rookah, Vîñ
Bnet: Itschrismang#1780, Vin#12877
Discord: itschrismang (Rook)#1569, Vin#7832

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression.

Contact me any time. Chlorish#1277