473 Spriest LF Guild

Hey all

Experienced long time raider looking for an active guild to clear Normal/Heroic content. Faction doesn’t really matter but would prefer Horde. I’m on the plus side of 40 so an adult atmosphere would be preferable. Raid days/times I’m looking for 8-11 EST Tuesday and Thursday. Also can do Saturday nights after 8EST.

Any questions you can reach me on my battle tag Yas#11724.

Hey Yasz! I know you said you prefer horde, but if you would be interested in swapping to Alliance Emerald Dream, our guild Junction May be the place for you!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

still looking.

Hello Yasz, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

We have weekday and weekend teams.

We are Currently Looking for a Good Fit Spreist, Come check us out, Plenty of CE Players.

Hey Yasz! I think you would be perfect for our heroic team! Let me know if you want to chat.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps and a healer!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Check us out. If you’re interested we would love to chat!

If you are open to raiding 3 days Dominion might be right for you.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hello,

If you’re able to start 1 our earlier our times would match up perfectly to yours, here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.