473 Shadow priest & 476 Hpal

Me and my other half looking for a casual’ish. Mythic raiding guild, both have mythic Xp. Shadow priest-9/12M
Hpal-4/12M. She took a small break but is looking to mythic raid again.
Preferably stay alliance but will transfer realms.

Newly reformed on Sargeras, has a mix of 12/12M players plus raiders who have been playing for years together. We are looking for raiders to finish out this tier as well as preparing for Shadowlands.

Raid times - Tuesday/Thursday 9 - 12pm (server time CST) 7pm-10pm PST

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role.
We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

If interested reply to this post or add me to real id at Wonka#1307 or on discord Wonka82#8402.

Hey man, we’re always looking for more members. <IRONFIST> on Burning Legion is 3/12M and looking for healers and RDPS to progress into Mythic raiding. We aren’t pushing for CE or anything, but we definitely enjoy a bit of a challenge and as a group decided we should try Mythic.

We raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 8 to 10pm, and on off nights either run m+ or play different games together. We’re more of a “community first” guild than a hardcore raiding guild.

If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more. You can message me on Discord: Palmer#7416

We might would be interested, and already on Proudmoore. 12/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to add me for more info.
Conzeula#1172

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for healers and dps reach out or check out our website and apply

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Doomser#1778 - lets chat, Ally on Stormrage

Hi Diasnipez
I’m not sure if you are still looking, but if so Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently looking for a holy pally and 1-2 DPS to top off our roster.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Hey bud. Have a look and tell me what you think. Other than alliance we sure seem like a solid fit.

discord: Pimsley#1337