473 Resto Druid LFG Raiding and Mythic +

I am a late start for BFA, started less than two months ago. My resto druid’s name is Paratheon on horde on Crushridge, looking for a mythic raiding guild. I can raid three times a week and my schedule is very flexible. Currently at 473ilvl been mainly focusing on mythic+ with a raiderio of 2280. I have just been pugging keys and clearing heroic nyzoth each week for cloak upgrades. I want a raiding guild for Shadowlands that also does mythic+ but mainly a raiding guild.

Lets have a pally chat.

hey there, our guild offers everything that you’re looking for and more. Here’s our info for you! hope to chat some more :smiley:

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec (Non DH/DK) Pref monk or Pally
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

12/12M Area-52[H] Raid Times 10pm-1am EST. Days Thur/Fri/Sat. If interested add me NosTheHoss#1668

Goofyguberr,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hello!