473 Mistweaver 10 previous CE's LF mythic guild

Hey thanks for stopping by to read my spam. Basically what the title says, long running healer for many many tiers of cutting edge progression looking for a new guild to go into shadowlands with.

A little bit about myself, i’m a 26 year old early childhood major who pretty much loves playing video games and mostly just healing in games.

Past experience this expack:

Uldir 8/8M US 140
BoD 9/9M US 250
EP: 7/8M US 290 (No cutting edge as I had to step down here)
Nyalotha: 1/12M (pug) 12/12Heroic

All previous Ce’s can be seen here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/arethe/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

Now as you can see I am just really returning to the game and understand my progression this tier is lacking quite a bit. As such I am mostly looking to find a group to move into shadowlands with and perhaps learn farm this tier with (I understand trialing during farm would be silly and am okay with trial starting in shadowlands).

Also have a geared and ready to go Resto shaman that I am comfortable playing as well: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/celsham

Please leave spam below and or add Ceiry#8645 on discord or Celerie#11855 on Bnet.

Hey! We don’t have CE yet but that is our goal moving into SL. We also don’t have a MW Monk on our roster at the time, and it could bring some good balance to our healers if you have interest.

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (470ilvl minimum) - You must be Mythic progression ready

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • BM Hunter
  • Rogue

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

bump de la bump

Free bump cuz I love ur xmog!

We don’t have CE yet but we’re 4/12M and pushing for Shadowlands!

Hey Arethe,

Welcome back to the world… of warcraft. We are a new guild on Dalaran, Alliance side. Most of our members are older with adult commitments, but we want to be efficient with our time and we got tired of just raid logging, so we decided to create a new guild focused on community and activity outside of just raiding.

Our goal in creating the guild was to be AOTC on every tier while also pushing in and knocking down some mythic content as well - no plans for cutting edge, so if that is a deal breaker for you feel free to stop reading.

We are looking for MW or Rsham - so essentially you.

Raid times: 7:30-9:30pm PST T/TH

Mythic+: Wednesday, Friday, Monday

Guild PVP: Saturday

Alt Raid: Sunday

We are actively recruiting new and returning players, so as a guild we have taken a step back in progression, but about half our raid team has AOTC from a personal progression standpoint. As you said in your post, our aim is to build for Shadowlands and get our team together in the current tier.

Contact info for myself and GM, Bender, below followed by guild recruitment post. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Sorry I am looking to get back into pushing for CE and wouldnt want to use you guys as just a stepping stone or anything of the sort without the intent of staying. Best of luck!

1 Like

Still looking around

Hello there! My name is Lilli! I’m a raid leader for a guild named Stay Hydrated located on Sargeras! We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST and are currently 8/12M. We are looking towards filling out our roster come shadowlands but also looking for a flexible roster for this tier!

I added you on Discord! would love to chat real-time/over voice chat if you are interested, i’ll leave my discord below!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

<Roasted>
is a guild formed by seasoned raiders. Leadership has a history of Cutting Edge raiding, as well as leadership roles. Our GMs and Officers offer guidance and strong leadership to maintain a healthy and active community for guildmates to come and enjoy the game. Leading up to Shadowlands pre-patch our main focus is to build a community that players can be proud to be a part of. During that time we will be recruiting two to three officers. We will be in need of a Recruitment Officer, Raid Leader, and a Community Manager. These roles will not be easy, but they will be rewarding! If you feel like you would be a good fit for any of those roles, please contact Rae or Sham.

After the pre-patch has dropped our focus will shift on forming our core raid team. It is crucial during this time to let an officer know if you wish to raid. Our goal will be to maintain a 30 man roster, which will allow us to rotate people in for bosses they need and gives us leniency if IRL makes people miss a night.

Thank you for your interest in Roasted! If you have more questions not answered here, please reach out to an Officer or GM!

[Raid Information:]

[Days:] Tue / Wed / Thur
[Times:] 7PM PST (10PM EST) - 10PM PST (1AM EST)
[Required Add-ons:] DBM / Big Wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools

Interested? Contact Sham or Rae to set up a trial!

What We Expect From Raiders

• 90% Attendance
  • Ability to read logs and improve when needed
  • Come to raid with Pots / Food (We supply cauldrons)
  • Be able to handle constructive criticisms
  • Be online and ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the start of raid

GM: Shamel [Discord: Shamel#8743]
> CO-GM: Rae [Discord: Rae#9260]
> Raid Lead: Open Position
> Recruitment Officer: Open Position
> Community Manager: Open Position